NT I present to you *James Broadnax* the dirtiest low life to ever walk this earth..........

Yes I know that this is OLD but I never heard anything about this case and saw it today and thought I'd share it with the ones on NT that were like me and had zero knowledge of this case. where do ppl like this come from man :smh:......

10 mins and no proper written synopsis? Nah

Edit watched a bit, killed two dudes with no resistance for no reason. Clearly this kid has mental issues. America as a whole has poor mental health much less the hood. I say waste no expenses on sociopaths like this and just end it though.

Last edited:
10 mins and no proper written synopsis? Nah

Edit watched a bit, killed two dudes with no resistance for no reason. Clearly this kid has mental issues. America as a whole has poor mental health much less the hood. I say waste no expenses on sociopaths like this and just end it though.

I'm sure this kid had a wonderful, stable, two-parent household growing up as well.

Ehhh before watching the video I thought he killed a van full of school kids going to bible camp..Unfortunately senseless killing for robbery is so common..He has only been in there 3 days, he is still on a high (hence the tuff guy act) I'm sure he is shriveled up crying like a lil B right now...It's hard for me to say he is the LOWEST life to walk this earth when a couple weeks ago somebody shot and killed a TEN year old in a robbery here in Florida (Mind you, he was already outside the door, with everything he wanted but he decided to just fire off 2 shots)

>dirtbags plan robbery
>murder people in the process
>$2 profit
>go to court, get death penalty, laugh at victims families
>dambs balance at time of incarceration: 0.00
Would you few dudes that do ">" stop please.. leave it on 4chan

Anyone wanna write a transcript? 35% of it is gonna be "you know what I'm saying"
Can't understand half of what he says... Why do people talk like this?

Ehhh before watching the video I thought he killed a van full of school kids going to bible camp..Unfortunately senseless killing for robbery is so common..He has only been in there 3 days, he is still on a high (hence the tuff guy act) I'm sure he is shriveled up crying like a lil B right now...It's hard for me to say he is the LOWEST life to walk this earth when a couple weeks ago somebody shot and killed a TEN year old in a robbery here in Florida (Mind you, he was already outside the door, with everything he wanted but he decided to just fire off 2 shots)
your right he may not be the LOWEST but he is one of em :smh:

eh that boy feel it in his guts....after 9 minutes cute southern white girl asks if he regrets goin to that spot.  ol boy hangs his head and the answer is clear: after 8 minutes of blustering, he really does wish he hadn't killed those two for a coupla bucks and at least life in prison.  he wishes that he and his cousin woulda stayed smoked in their crib that day and never ventured outside.  he regrets it, he's probably crying right now and that's fine with me.  let the boy rot.  don't give him the easy way out.  let him sit there and stew in his own ridiculously bad decision.  

Young dudes like this scare me the most. Dude literally doesn't give a damn who he kills or if he lives or dies.

Nah there are worse out there, off the top of my head I'd say the Sandy Hook shooter was one of the worse. You have to be a different type of human to shoot numerous kids at point blank 
mean.gif

dude said first thing he did was wake up and smoke weed...

don't do drugs kids.

Anyone wanna write a transcript? 35% of it is gonna be "you know what I'm saying"
Can't understand half of what he says... Why do people talk like this?

Not hard to understand em at all.

This ***** aint crazy, and this aint a mental health issue. I know a LOT of dudes like this. He just doesn't give a **** about anybody but himself, money, and to be "hard" :smh:

Last edited:
Nah there are worse out there, off the top of my head I'd say the Sandy Hook shooter was one of the worse. You have to be a different type of human to shoot numerous kids at point blank :smh:

This.

You talk about some of the most sickest humans to ever walk on this planet. I still cannot get over that. :smh:

Don't give this bum the easy way out. Give him life and let bubba play with his hair. He wants death because death is easy and immediate. You give him life and he's in hell without even dying first.

....shoutout to that "I'm me" line he was spitting earlier though lol

Last edited:
"Yea i'm laghing cuz when they stick that needle in me to kill me they gonna be laughing saying 'look at that ******, dumb ************'..."

and when he was asked does he regret it was real.  It's hard to feel bad for people like this but I see it all the time.  He's just hurt inside and puts on this tough guy attitude to hide how hurt and weak he really is.

Last edited:
Don't give this bum the easy way out. Give him life and let bubba play with his hair. He wants death because death is easy and immediate. You give him life and he's in hell without even dying first.

....shoutout to that "I'm me" line he was spitting earlier though lol

Naw, take him out back like a dog, tell him there is no god, and that in 1 min he was gonna die with no heaven or hell to go to, just back nothingness for eternity. Watch him cry, piss himself, beg for his life, shoot him, leave the body. Problem solved

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom