NT I present to you *James Broadnax* the dirtiest low life to ever walk this earth..........

That ***** scared. He shot them folks because he was scared.

That's why he's saying he wants the death penalty, scared to do that time.

He's just trying to hide it behind a tough/crazy guy act.

To me, it sounded like he regretted it, and just realize its too late and nothing was gonna change his situation so he playing hard.

yeah this happened in Dallas

around the Garland area since he took the train

from Ledbetter all the way to Garland (almost a 2 hour train ride)

for the few funky *** dollars smh

did anybody catch the Lil Wayne quote 

its not a laughing matter but that made me laugh it showed how much 

of a dumb *** dude was in the interview

Last edited:
yeah this happened in Dallas
around the Garland area since he took the train
from Ledbetter all the way to Garland (almost a 2 hour train ride)
for the few funky *** dollars smh
did anybody catch the Lil Wayne quote 
its not a laughing matter but that made me laugh it showed how much 
of a dumb *** dude was in the interview
true story...

I had a couple friends that tried to rob a guy .

Robbery went bad and one of my homeys got killed by the guy they were trying to rob.

Every body was PISSED at the alive homey because he's real scummy, and it wasn't really in dead homeys nature to rob.

Sounds bad, but people were saying why didn't he get killed instead because nobody really cared for him and he had a LONG rap (sp?) Sheet.

Fast forward to the funeral... The alive homey gets on up and speaks during the funeral...

Quoting trey songz, z-ro da crooked, and trae the truth... We were like :wow: :wow:

Stopped it as soon as he started quoting Lil Wayne I'm Me. At that point I cant take him seriously, and hes making jokes about people lives.

Anyone wanna write a transcript? 35% of it is gonna be "you know what I'm saying"
Can't understand half of what he says... Why do people talk like this?
:rolleyes

Ehhh before watching the video I thought he killed a van full of school kids going to bible camp..Unfortunately senseless killing for robbery is so common..He has only been in there 3 days, he is still on a high (hence the tuff guy act) I'm sure he is shriveled up crying like a lil B right now...It's hard for me to say he is the LOWEST life to walk this earth when a couple weeks ago somebody shot and killed a TEN year old in a robbery here in Florida (Mind you, he was already outside the door, with everything he wanted but he decided to just fire off 2 shots)
this

eh that boy feel it in his guts....after 9 minutes cute southern white girl asks if he regrets goin to that spot.  ol boy hangs his head and the answer is clear: after 8 minutes of blustering, he really does wish he hadn't killed those two for a coupla bucks and at least life in prison.  he wishes that he and his cousin woulda stayed smoked in their crib that day and never ventured outside.  he regrets it, he's probably crying right now and that's fine with me.  let the boy rot.  don't give him the easy way out.  let him sit there and stew in his own ridiculously bad decision.  
and this.

Question though... To my Dallas people....

Garland is considered a rich area??

I've never checked out the garland area...

And I know its some HOODIE parts around Ferguson and 635....

:nerd:

I thought rich areas included highland and university park, Frisco... Some of white rock lake area, Plano and las colinas..

eyes.gif

this
and this.

Question though... To my Dallas people....

Garland is considered a rich area??

I've never checked out the garland area...

And I know its some HOODIE parts around Ferguson and 635....

nerd.gif

I thought rich areas included highland and university park, Frisco... Some of white rock lake area, Plano and las colinas..
yeah its considered that I wouldnt say rich but its a nice place to live with some nice friendly people

I used to live on Buckingham back in 04-06 nice and quite real peaceful 
nthat.gif

you have to be careful about ferguson and 635 because its the line between actually being garland

and the grove ferguson is a long *** street it basically takes you all the way to south Dallas 

I live off in that area lesson learned before you move in check out your neighborhood at all hours

its like a different world around here at night compared to the day

you wouldnt know that that many kids live around here until you leave for work and they are on there way to school

cant wait to leave I want to go back to Garland but for right now my attitude is on some dont trust anybody type **** right now

dont talk to me ask me nothing about my shoes nothing 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom