NT ICE CREAM THREAD

dh1water

Banned
Prior to this summer I don't think I've eaten ice cream in a solid 4-5 years.  Forgive me if I am out of the loop.  But Cinnamon Bun and Tonight Dough by Ben & Jerry's may be the greatest two ice cream flavors of all time 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NT put me on to the GOAT ice cream.  Dirty bulk FTW 

i just eat the slow churned no sugar added ice creams. vanilla with some coke zero 
pimp.gif
 i eat ice cream everyday. 

Talenti gelato is the new wave, pa
Don't get it twisted, I rocks with the Haagen daas and all that, but Talenti is what's really REALLY good

All facts, B

Cold stone >

my mom has die of beet ease, so I think that means I'm at risk myself... But I can't bring myself to giving up their ice cream.

i enjoy most any ice cream from the market but i prefer going to one of our local spots for ice cream/gelato/sorbetto. some of the good flavors that i've had were: frosted flakes and milk, pandan, thai tea, butter mochi and even garlic.

Reactions: Ube
An ice cream appreciation thread about store bought ice cream :lol:

The Talenti Mango and their Coconut flavors are good though.

Last edited:
Wow alot of cosigns on this talenti brand. Im going to have to try it. Usually on the thrifty brand.

Haven't had ice cream since I'm cutting but when the holiday season comes around and Pumpkin pie comes back, I'm getting 10 pints.

I haven't had ice cream in years. I'll try the talenti ice cream as well. Thanks for putting me on my :pimp:

Last edited:
Haven't effed with anything outside Talenti's offerings but the french vanilla....man, so good

Back
Top Bottom