NT ICE CREAM THREAD

Walgreens just bought out Rite Aid. It might be the end of Thrifty's Ice Cream :smh: I hope walgreens knows the ice cream is a major money maker for them.

Salt & Straw>

My move these days has been shaved ice i.e. Blockhead Shavery, Sul Bean, etc. Not nearly as heavy as ice cream and just as delicious  
nthat.gif

Finally got around to try out the talenti brand. Picked up the butter pecan. Very sweet but couldn't put it down. Finished the whole thing.

Vanilla haagen-dazs with peanut butter (warmed up in the microwave), hersheys choco syrup and 2 crushed sugar cones >

Leatherbys up in Sacramento, been all over the US eaten a lot of Ice Cream and haven't seen anyone do it like that.

Finally got around to try out the talenti brand. Picked up the butter pecan. Very sweet but couldn't put it down. Finished the whole thing.
Same here first timer, got the chocolate chip cookie dough and thing was crack. Demolished that thing :lol:

Amp hills and salt and straw are my favorite brands but do not sleep on 7 eleven brand ice cream. Their toasted s'mores flavor is fire I don't even like marshmallows unless it's in lucky charms but it's dam good ice cream.

You guys hip to Olive oil or sea salt on ice cream

I've never tried it but apparently it's the bees knees

Back
Top Bottom