NT i'm going to San Diego...advice needed

Originally Posted by imperialh8

Have a passive attitude....... some people don't want your business there.

I've dealt with douche bags every time I go...I think it's because the weather is so good they don't want you to stay and over populate the city.

but do check out Pacific beach & Stone brewery
questionable...lived here my whole life and i'm not sure about that...depends on the area but people here are fairly chill most of the time...

Go to imperial beach an go fishing. Everytime i go i run into the funniest people. Just dont keep/eat the fish or go swimming there.

i went for the first time last march to visit my roommates sister.
san diego is absolutely beautiful and a great city.

coronado is beautiful, and a really nice place.
check out the coronado brewing company for good food and a good beer brewed there.
pacific beach was cool and so was mission beach.
a tour through la jolla is good if you go with someone whos from the area, and see all the rich peoples house. basically thats all it is, but there are someSICK houses.
gas lamp district is real cool as well.
sd zoo is a must as well, but im sure you know that.
maybe check out a padres game, that stadium looks sick!

have a great time, and can't wait to go back myself.

Thanks everyone!

Scarface2k1 i see you coming to my city (Chicago) the same time i'll be in San Diego
pimp.gif

NT FAM is all over the map!

Originally Posted by ourtran

you live in chula vista and never explore la jolla? the only good part of la jolla is prospect st.
if you want to eat at a taco shop in san diego there are a ton. My favorites are lolitas, JV's and pokez in downtown. if youre going to club or bar hop expect to pay out the !$* for drinks. Pregame is always a must for drinking downtown. Like someone said check out the fair before its over. Downtown has a trolley tour and also a water bus tour. When you get to the airport go to the tourist desk and they have everything you need. Coronado is nothing special but it is an island. If you do go to coronado check out the coronado deli. Beaches arent the cleanest but theres a bunch. Ocean beach, Pacific beach, Mission beach, La Jolla shores and so on. If you dont know how to surf take a surf lesson. Another place to eat is point loma seafoods. The zoo is a lot better than the wild animal park but seaworld is the best. Do the beer school at seaworld. Legoland if you guys have kids but there really isnt anything you need to see in north county.
yeah i live in the eastlake part of chula vista. ive always wanted to explore there. imma go to the fair tomoro so yeah imma grub off the deepfried everything basically haha

If you two like seafood, check out the Fish market near the airport.
Ask for a table outside and order the garlic (cheese) bread. No joke fam
pimp.gif

It's right next to the aircraft carrier.

Balboa Park (what is exactly at this park) - NOT ALL THAT.
San Diego Zoo - Best zoo in the nation and no it's not in NY.
Wild Animal Park - Never been there.
Sea World - fun park.
USS Midway Museum - never been there.
Birch Aquarium - never heard of it.
Coronado (is this an island, whats so special about it) - it's a naval base with homes. it has a nice park for 4th july fireworks. you can see 6 differentfireworks go off on that day.
La Jolla Tour (what is this?)
- i'm live 10 mins away from la jolla. nothing special about it just the beaches and rich homes.

since you'll be in SO CAL. you might as well hit up mexico, orange county and LA. few hours apart.
hit up the infamous fairfax district.

Hit up Lolitas Taco Shop and have the carne asada fries. There's one in downtown by the ball park. Trust me on this fam
Lolitas carne asada fries>>> anything on any other spots menu!

Is everything close by in San Diego?
I'm thinking if i really need a rental car or not
Im staying by the gas quarter district

Where can I get the best fish tacos?

I'm heading out to SD Friday for Mannys return and leaving Saturday after the day game. When I went out there in April picking up my tickets we googled forsome fish tacos and hit up bluewater seafood and grill next to the freeway. I didn't even know it was featured on Food Network until I saw a logo of thechannel on their wall, but really these were some of the best fish tacos i've ever had and that's saying a whole lot.

IS there any where better? The portions were huge, I killed 2 tacos and we split a clam chowder and calamari. The Calamari was fire but the chowder wasn'ttop notch as i'd expected from their other offerings.

Dude i've been wanting to hit up Puerto Nuevo but the GF doesn't have her passport. Been telling her all year to get that *++* but still hasnt budged.Now that she NEEDS it she's assed out. I told her she can kick it at the hotel i'm gonna hit up PN for a lobster plate and tacos el guero for suaderoand pastor
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom