NT in Gtown

They sent out a tweet today saying that there were Christmas Kobe's and LeBron's available FCFS, but the Kobe's sold out. There are a few LeBron's left but call them before you come so you won't waste a trip 202-471-5870 then press 1 to get to a rep.

I was at work today i saw the tweet (within 3 seconds when @nikedc tweeted it) about the Kobe 8 christmas are now for sale. First come first serve. I leave work within seconds off the tweet and went to nike town. It took me 10 min to get there. Soon as i got there, they was sold out. I feel like that was impossible, i assume the employees brought them or people who was just in there store brought them.

I was at work today i saw the tweet (within 3 seconds when @nikedc tweeted it) about the Kobe 8 christmas are now for sale. First come first serve. I leave work within seconds off the tweet and went to nike town. It took me 10 min to get there. Soon as i got there, they was sold out. I feel like that was impossible, i assume the employees brought them or people who was just in there store brought them.
probably KickkSpott

Apparently Nike DC took phone orders when they retweeted the Christmas shoes were available so even working 5 minutes away is probably too late to catch them in your size. I'm a 13 so I had no luck on the KD Christmas post since they only had 9-12, 14 available. Maybe we will all have better luck next time.

Is there anywhere good to eat around this place? I'm visiting my gf next week and she lives like 3 blocks away from niketown.

Is there anywhere good to eat around this place? I'm visiting my gf next week and she lives like 3 blocks away from niketown.

No suggestions at all bro, its alot of restaurants and bars in georgetown. Just walked down wisconsin ave and M street. You will have ton of things to choose from.

Apparently Nike DC took phone orders when they retweeted the Christmas shoes were available so even working 5 minutes away is probably too late to catch them in your size. I'm a 13 so I had no luck on the KD Christmas post since they only had 9-12, 14 available. Maybe we will all have better luck next time.

to make matters worst, i almost got a parking ticket because i was trying to get in the store. i hope so bro, better luck next time.

i plan on getting the bred 13s in the rsvp.

i hope this goes better then when i tried to get those Lebrons. 
mean.gif

congrats to you.  i was not fast with the thumbs.  1-6, on a 5 non reserve stretch with nikedc

I did it in like 4 seconds. I got the Kobe 8 christmas, Lebron Christmas, Bred 11, and bred 13 all through nike RSVP. I am gon strike out eventually though.

No luck on the Bron BHM RSVP for me at Gtown. Hopefully I will have better luck with the KD's.

Reactions: ct3
So no luck with their twitter reservations seems to be a common theme then. Also trying for kd bhms

Last edited:
It's because the person who runs the RSVPs also texts his friends the hashtag and time it will go out. Confirmed from a couple dudes admitting to it on my Twitter.

Nice if true the system is curropt and really untill they go to some sort of preorder method we are stuck with either people at stores holding pairs for freinds, rigging the system or having no system at all. Lotterys/tickets dont work if it does not alllow 90% of those who work 9-5to even partake because the hypes and sellers will just skip ehatever to stand around in line all day

0 for again, no luck on the BHM Durants... Maybe size 13 is popular or under stocked because this time I sent my message in

What size did you score? I tried for the Jordan V for fun and replied within 10 seconds again and no luck.

Back
Top Bottom