NT in Gtown

So no luck with their twitter reservations seems to be a common theme then. Also trying for kd bhms
im 0-10 so far. i DMd them multiple times within seconds of the tweet and have never gotten a reply. Sat in from of my CPU for the BHM kobes and tweeted as soon as they posted it. Nada

It's because the person who runs the RSVPs also texts his friends the hashtag and time it will go out. Confirmed from a couple dudes admitting to it on my Twitter.
its pretty obvious something is going on up there and ive been saying this for the longest. we have a niketalker that works there and he hasnt spoken up not once every time i say its a conspiracy.

Nice if true the system is curropt and really untill they go to some sort of preorder method we are stuck with either people at stores holding pairs for freinds, rigging the system or having no system at all. Lotterys/tickets dont work if it does not alllow 90% of those who work 9-5to even partake because the hypes and sellers will just skip ehatever to stand around in line all day

:smh:

Last edited:
I also sat at my computer for the BHM releases and replied to all within 10 seconds and had no luck. I don't see how something can't be up. They have 16,400 followers total, substantially less than any other Niketown location. Nikenyc tweeted yesterday that they had a full run of the BHM shoes available post reserve system yet NikeDC hasn't mentioned anything about a single pair not being picked up. Shady ****.

I also sat at my computer for the BHM releases and replied to all within 10 seconds and had no luck. I don't see how something can't be up. They have 16,400 followers total, substantially less than any other Niketown location. Nikenyc tweeted yesterday that they had a full run of the BHM shoes available post reserve system yet NikeDC hasn't mentioned anything about a single pair not being picked up. Shady ****.

Yea true me and a friend had rsvps we didn't have pick up, no telling how many more were still there

Yep. I know the dude who sells Rsvps. Sad, but they are cheating.if you can't beat em join em.
im 0-10 so far. i DMd them multiple times within seconds of the tweet and have never gotten a reply. Sat in from of my CPU for the BHM kobes and tweeted as soon as they posted it. Nada
its pretty obvious something is going on up there and ive been saying this for the longest. we have a niketalker that works there and he hasnt spoken up not once every time i say its conspiracy.

Yep. I know the dude who sells Rsvps. Sad, but they are cheating.if you can't beat em join em.
its pretty obvious something is going on up there and ive been saying this for the longest. we have a niketalker that works there and he hasnt spoken up not once every time i say its conspiracy.

So you know dude and your not tellin us who? Lets solve this problem and kick him to the curb

sad thing is they just opened... was hoping for at least 2 months of clean business :smh:

Agreed, had high hopes for this store but there are better deals down the street at Sports Zone and no one seems able to get the limited releases, the whole point of having a Nike Town in our city.

Agreed, had high hopes for this store but there are better deals down the street at Sports Zone and no one seems able to get the limited releases, the whole point of having a Nike Town in our city.

knew something was odd when they opened with the white cement 4s and didnt have a FSR :lol:

between people that use the rsvp twitter apps and the people that pay off the rsvp dudes it looks like us regular users have no chances.

Anybody know what stores are getting the jb restock allstar weekend?

check out the footlocker page. looks like hoh at pg plaza. also, wrong thread

sad thing is they just opened... was hoping for at least 2 months of clean business :smh:
The Whole Nike RSVP system is flawed...Its run by computer, not by person. SO thats why it didnt take people so long to figure out how to break the code...The Fact that They dont realize or just dont care that their system is flawed really irks me SMH

The Whole Nike RSVP system is flawed...Its run by computer, not by person. SO thats why it didnt take people so long to figure out how to break the code...The Fact that They dont realize or just dont care that their system is flawed really irks me SMH

Run by computer? I know that's not true, but if you say so.

I saw something about auto reply scripts to send the DM basically instantly for you but can't seem to find links or specific information on them. I'm tired of sitting in front of a computer only to still lose at the RSVP game. Anyone have any info?

Maybe Nike is hip.. And that's reason why the 88s are online release only.

I'm 1 for 10 on RSVP

I won the bred 4s

So you know dude and your not tellin us who? Lets solve this problem and kick him to the curb

I am working at this. His paypal features a fake name, so i have to figure out who he is. All i know is he is a white guy under 30 and works at NikeDC. He got me some Lavas early and then texted me about a week ago guaranteeing rsvps for any shoe. He explained and so now, im trying to clock him.

knew something was odd when they opened with the white cement 4s and didnt have a FSR :lol:

between people that use the rsvp twitter apps and the people that pay off the rsvp dudes it looks like us regular users have no chances.
check out the footlocker page. looks like hoh at pg plaza. also, wrong thread
Yeah i preferred the risk of robbery and physical assault offered by the FCFS method. At least i could fight off line cutters and people sneaking in the mall. Twitter RSVPs is flawed, because its based on speed of reply. It should be open for ten minutes, and then the winners should be picked randomly. What idiot didnt realize a script could be written to let people cheat? I.havent programmed in nearly 5 years and my first thought was i should try and write a TwitterSnipe app... Of course every sneakerhead with half a brain about.computers thought the same...

No the RSVP Sniping dudes have scripts or bots or whatever to ensure a faster respond time when the RSVP kicks out.

Back
Top Bottom