NT is #POOR right now

It seems like the site's performing the way we envisioned.  Average load times are down to about 1/3 of a second even with 1,000+ active users online.  
I haven't seen any blank white pages or double posts since the fix, either.  

So meth are you going to address my question as to why jay hasnt screened mynlisting that ive posted twice now?

It's a free, volunteer-supported service.  I don't know why he hasn't approved your thread.  Sometimes buy/sell guides get busy.  They all have full personal and professional lives.  
Days later, I'm facing the same problem.

Why can't I edit the thread title of my 2011 NYY Official Season thread in S&T? It says I do not have permission...

Visit http://help.yuku.com and open a help ticket.

I still cant upload a new picture to make my avy, when I do it shows up blank
30t6p3b.gif

I still cant upload a new picture to make my avy, when I do it shows up blank
30t6p3b.gif

Testing... again. Sorry, still having some trouble posting pics even through photobucket.

Can anyone else see this? Thanks in advance.
smile.gif

Testing... again. Sorry, still having some trouble posting pics even through photobucket.

Can anyone else see this? Thanks in advance.
smile.gif

Thank god.

I thought I was the only one and was about to blame it on Linux.

laugh.gif

thanks for the updates meth.

Thank god.

I thought I was the only one and was about to blame it on Linux.

laugh.gif

thanks for the updates meth.

First of all: what's the comment?  If you're dredging up a 2 year old thread just to say "cool," that's annoying.  Again, you have to take into account that when you bring back an old post you're altering the complexion of the front few pages.  Rather than a relatively orderly progression whereby recent topics fade into obscurity based on their age and popularity, you're taking popular posts from X months ago and then sending that right back to the front of the line.  

thank you based god!  This is what has been killing me about all the gravedigging.

Fresh topics don't have a chance to develop because they're drowned by all the old

threads resurfacing.  Hopefully a few of this forums most notorious necromancers will

read that and understand why it's so annoying.

First of all: what's the comment?  If you're dredging up a 2 year old thread just to say "cool," that's annoying.  Again, you have to take into account that when you bring back an old post you're altering the complexion of the front few pages.  Rather than a relatively orderly progression whereby recent topics fade into obscurity based on their age and popularity, you're taking popular posts from X months ago and then sending that right back to the front of the line.  

thank you based god!  This is what has been killing me about all the gravedigging.

Fresh topics don't have a chance to develop because they're drowned by all the old

threads resurfacing.  Hopefully a few of this forums most notorious necromancers will

read that and understand why it's so annoying.

Lolz. Not trying to show off.  Just tried posting some kicks through photobucket in the buy/sell earlier but they wouldnt show.  

I wonder why some people can see the pics and others cant.
nerd.gif

Cant wait until everything is completed! NT should be running better than ever.
smile.gif

Lolz. Not trying to show off.  Just tried posting some kicks through photobucket in the buy/sell earlier but they wouldnt show.  

I wonder why some people can see the pics and others cant.
nerd.gif

Cant wait until everything is completed! NT should be running better than ever.
smile.gif

Haha I was just messin with ya man. Those Js look clean though, one of my favorite pairs.
The last Js I had though was back in 7th grade ('98/'99), the dark lime green and black Trunners.

Haha I was just messin with ya man. Those Js look clean though, one of my favorite pairs.
The last Js I had though was back in 7th grade ('98/'99), the dark lime green and black Trunners.

Back
Top Bottom