NT!! ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!

This thread = 
roll.gif

BTW Reasonable Doubt wasnt a top 5 album of 1996 
nerd.gif

Nas shoot jesus and say sumthin bout sleep and he da goat lol.

The fix >>> illmatic

The nba finals is coming up, you guys think nas is going to have a 3 minute commercial advertising his upcoming album like a certain rapper did last year?

I never knew nas still had a lot of fans. Where were you guys at when his last album dropped? I can't remember did anyone from braveharts actually drop and album? Jungle, horse?????

Last edited:
The nba finals is coming up, you guys think nas is going to have a 3 minute commercial advertising his upcoming album like a certain rapper did last year?

I never knew nas still had a lot of fans? Where were you guys at when his last album dropped?
Wasn't NAS on that album with the dude w/ the 3 minute commercial?

lol, I got mad love for the new school, but they not touching rappers from the 90s plain and simple. J**** man is as washed up as can be, dude needs to live his life with the wifey and girl and chill.

My man NaS is a true musician and will evolve to make enjoyable music with age.

Its easy look at subject matter of the last two albums from each artist, who had more content? come on b, j**** man has a song called tom ford. Joint was a hit no doubt, but he is a lame.

Nas > Jay lyrically.

Myth, people often confuse rapping about Egypt and pharaohs along with the moon and stars etc etc as better lyricism

My man NaS is a true musician and will evolve to make enjoyable music with age.

Dudes dat think nas won is the same dudes who wear every color 6" timb besides wheat and black.

Them dudes that still walk around talkin bout yo! word is bond B

If only nas had samsung to buy 1mil albums

Okay let's not count the samsung sales. Hov still wins

Last edited:
And you don't think the crazy advertising Jay got on that album helped?
Nas had damn near no advertisement meanwhile Jay had a commercial on almost every break

lets not forget the mainstream artists jay put on to help sell

Last edited:
And you don't think the crazy advertising Jay got on that album helped?
Nas had damn near no advertisement meanwhile Jay had a commercial on almost every break

lets not forget the mainstream artists jay put on to help sell

C'mon bro jay-z is the bigger artist and it's been like that since 1998

And we all have seen with our own eyes jay-z hand nas and the L

Last edited:
IDK what the point of this debate is. The MetaCritic scores PROVE that nas is currently better than Jay

According to your guys argument Call of Duty is the greatest game ever because of its sales

yeezus ain't even that bad :lol:
Its different though for sure

Life is Good > yeezus > MCHG

Last edited:
The shots fired in this thread
roll.gif

Illmattic > RD I can listen to tha whole album straight though any day of the week

Ya'll ****** is corny.

Stop being cheerleaders.

I'm a Jay-Z fan, but for real, **** that *****. The thread ain't even about him.

Last weekend Nas performed the whole Illmatic at the Kennedy Center with the National Orchestra.

Earlier that day he gave a lecture at Georgetown University.

I kinda feel like that's relevance.

Back
Top Bottom