NT, LeBron WILL do the unthinkable next season...

I don't think its gonna happen but he's going to average a double-double though.

I'm thinking 25 pts and 10 asst maybe 6-7 rebounds

BOTTOM74BOTTOM wrote:

WHO is Lebron though? Do we even really know? We thought he was King. What has he won? We thought he was a leader. He's not...anymore that is. Is any player the same caliber of player when you take everything and switch it around? The previous Lebron had the green light to shoot, dribble, pass, and defend as he saw fit. That's basically every part of the game. Now he's gonna be part of a team as opposed to the whole team. I think my expectations are reasonable. Assuming Mello goes lights out, he or Durant have a better chance at being 1st team since they still have green lights. Those two will get more shots, 'Rant will get more whistles, Mello will have more cluth opportunities that are soley his moments to win the game or lose it. 25-6-6-2-1 are what I expect from Bron. Those are AMAZING  numbers for a guy with 2 other superstars on his team. I fail to see how I come off as a hater, even with the Purple in my sig..

i have also predicted this...  no way in hell his numbers get any better than on a team he ran, and was option numbers 1,2, and 3... we will never see the LBJ we saw in cleveland again

BOTTOM74BOTTOM wrote:

WHO is Lebron though? Do we even really know? We thought he was King. What has he won? We thought he was a leader. He's not...anymore that is. Is any player the same caliber of player when you take everything and switch it around? The previous Lebron had the green light to shoot, dribble, pass, and defend as he saw fit. That's basically every part of the game. Now he's gonna be part of a team as opposed to the whole team. I think my expectations are reasonable. Assuming Mello goes lights out, he or Durant have a better chance at being 1st team since they still have green lights. Those two will get more shots, 'Rant will get more whistles, Mello will have more cluth opportunities that are soley his moments to win the game or lose it. 25-6-6-2-1 are what I expect from Bron. Those are AMAZING  numbers for a guy with 2 other superstars on his team. I fail to see how I come off as a hater, even with the Purple in my sig..

i have also predicted this...  no way in hell his numbers get any better than on a team he ran, and was option numbers 1,2, and 3... we will never see the LBJ we saw in cleveland again

Back
Top Bottom