NT, LeBron WILL do the unthinkable next season...

He won't get it simply b/c of all the other players around him now. Bosh, like many have said is gonna get more rebounds b/c that's going to be his role to protect the paint, grab boards and throw outlet passes to Wade and Bron. I don't even think he'll get double digit assists for the entire season, it's just to difficult and dependent on other guys making shots even when you get them open looks and Wade handles the ball a lot as well. We'll have to see how the 1st month of them playing together though.

I see him avg. 24, 6, 6 this season.

He won't get it simply b/c of all the other players around him now. Bosh, like many have said is gonna get more rebounds b/c that's going to be his role to protect the paint, grab boards and throw outlet passes to Wade and Bron. I don't even think he'll get double digit assists for the entire season, it's just to difficult and dependent on other guys making shots even when you get them open looks and Wade handles the ball a lot as well. We'll have to see how the 1st month of them playing together though.

I see him avg. 24, 6, 6 this season.

He'll essentially be the PG, he can get the assists, he showed that last year playing PG..but he'll float too much for the rebounds.

could see 25, 7 and 9.

He'll essentially be the PG, he can get the assists, he showed that last year playing PG..but he'll float too much for the rebounds.

could see 25, 7 and 9.

Originally Posted by DJ236

Is it possible? Of course, he's LeBron..

Do I think it will happen? Very doubtful, it's hard a to put together a triple-double on a daily basis no matter who you are in today's NBA.

Did Garnett? Nope.
Did Kidd? Nope.
Hell, did even Magic? Not even.

The Big O did it decades ago in a completely different NBA.

This but if he does props to him

Originally Posted by DJ236

Is it possible? Of course, he's LeBron..

Do I think it will happen? Very doubtful, it's hard a to put together a triple-double on a daily basis no matter who you are in today's NBA.

Did Garnett? Nope.
Did Kidd? Nope.
Hell, did even Magic? Not even.

The Big O did it decades ago in a completely different NBA.

This but if he does props to him

Originally Posted by Big J 33

STOP MAKING LEBRON THREADS EVERYONE.. DAMN....

There's a single Lebron thread, just post all your theories, articles, complaints, and crap in there

It's getting ridiculous.
Who's mom are you? Always telling people what to talk about, telling everyone to calm down. Jesus. Shut up.

As for the topic, if LeBron really wanted to I think we would see Bosh's rebounding numbers go down before we see LeBron's. I think LeBron could tell him to get the hell out of the way until he gets as many as he wants, and Bosh will listen. But this season they will have to be more worried about winning then numbers, or else they'll look stupid. I don't see it happening.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

STOP MAKING LEBRON THREADS EVERYONE.. DAMN....

There's a single Lebron thread, just post all your theories, articles, complaints, and crap in there

It's getting ridiculous.
Who's mom are you? Always telling people what to talk about, telling everyone to calm down. Jesus. Shut up.

As for the topic, if LeBron really wanted to I think we would see Bosh's rebounding numbers go down before we see LeBron's. I think LeBron could tell him to get the hell out of the way until he gets as many as he wants, and Bosh will listen. But this season they will have to be more worried about winning then numbers, or else they'll look stupid. I don't see it happening.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

he could very well do it

bron playing like magic, bosh playing like kareem and wade playing like big game james

along with a genius that is pat riley
cd4258eef4aa8197b298f94f0d41537a2a5a909.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

he could very well do it

bron playing like magic, bosh playing like kareem and wade playing like big game james

along with a genius that is pat riley
cd4258eef4aa8197b298f94f0d41537a2a5a909.gif

No chance...

I cant see him averaging a td for the season whilst playing within the flow of the game.

No chance...

I cant see him averaging a td for the season whilst playing within the flow of the game.

Well it's possible since they are gonna have to change their styles anyway to make it work better.

Well it's possible since they are gonna have to change their styles anyway to make it work better.

I don't think its gonna happen but he's going to average a double-double though.

I'm thinking 25 pts and 10 asst maybe 6-7 rebounds

Back
Top Bottom