NT legal experts... can yall give me an estimation on jail time for my famb?

florida-evans-damn-damn-damn-animated-gif11.gif

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

black? shooting at cops in Texas? Death penalty...

It's a wrap, son. 20-30 at the least and which part of Texas, was it like west/east? 

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

black? shooting at cops in Texas? Death penalty...

It's a wrap, son. 20-30 at the least and which part of Texas, was it like west/east? 

houston area, famb...
i just checked the stuff on the internet... our county has a search where you can see some of the people in the system.

the only cases on there now is Aggravated assault w/ a deadly weapon and burglary of a weapon...

talked to a friend of mine that was a criminal justice major... he said i wont see him outside of jail till i'm almost 40...

i feel like i didnt do enought to get him outta them streets, fambs.. like, he is my best friggin friend and he went complete opposite direction...

i'm finna head to grad school in a few months... like, this wasnt how it was supposed to be.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by woody23

More on the scenario? Was he just recklessly firing off in the direction of cops? Or was he trying to actually kill them?
Also age, race, education level, job, ability to afford a good lawyer?

everyone was in the club... he was trying to rob a dude outside of the club... cops seen him, started to come over, and he took a gun from inside the car and started shooting at them...
22, black male, graduated high school, no job that i know of besides hustling, not sure about his financial situation.

also not sure about the weed possession. i just know he got one doe...

@atl: i'm in texas, famb...

this stuff just IRKS me cuz he just became another statistic... son is a decent human being... takes so much care of his son and now this... smh...

one of my homeboys said he's not looking at anything less that ten years.

mad.gif
mad.gif
after reading this dude deserves whatever he gets. no decent human being robs a dude than tries to kill the guy doing his job and helping him out.
but im also wondering if you are trolling. every cop i know would have shot and killed him on site after he pulled out a gun and shot at them.

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

More on the scenario? Was he just recklessly firing off in the direction of cops? Or was he trying to actually kill them?
Also age, race, education level, job, ability to afford a good lawyer?

everyone was in the club... he was trying to rob a dude outside of the club... cops seen him, started to come over, and he took a gun from inside the car and started shooting at them...
22, black male, graduated high school, no job that i know of besides hustling, not sure about his financial situation.

also not sure about the weed possession. i just know he got one doe...

@atl: i'm in texas, famb...

this stuff just IRKS me cuz he just became another statistic... son is a decent human being... takes so much care of his son and now this... smh...

one of my homeboys said he's not looking at anything less that ten years.

mad.gif
mad.gif
after reading this dude deserves whatever he gets. no decent human being robs a dude than tries to kill the guy doing his job and helping him out.
but im also wondering if you are trolling. every cop i know would have shot and killed him on site after he pulled out a gun and shot at them.

what in the %!@# reason would i jump on the internet and make !+%+ up for, famb?
they weren't armed officers... they were like peace officers or something like that... 

i dont know... all i know is he shot at them... got away... they caught him... and he went to jail...

Originally Posted by RavageBX

You can't be serious. Dude gonna get the kind of time he deserves.
i'm dead serious famb...
its SOOOO STUPID... we always talked about how we wouldnt make stupid decisions... he went to jail once and while he was in there told me "maaaan... i dont belong in here w/ these %$+%%# bro"...

but he ended up in there with him..

it makes me feel bad cuz i cant even say "my boy got screwed" cuz he DID THE STUPIDEST %!*% he could do...

the fuuuuuuu, famb... like... i'm so pissed off at HIM for being so irresponsible... lacking foresight and even his kid in mind for one moment... 

mad.gif
mad.gif

that happened before he shot @ the cops....Robbing someone...
alien.gif
........and at a club, complete lack of foresight like dude said screw it and wanted to end up in the slammer...I'm gonna do this in the most wide open place with as many witness/snitches as possible

People do stupid stuff, I feel that. But he seriously royally screwed up. Attempted robbery, shooting at cops (he'll likely get an attempted charged for each cop present), endangerment, etc. The judge will have no mercy since this could have totally been avoided. Plus im guessing the firearm wasnt legal? I'm gonna say 20 years minimum man. More than likely more.

"The Judge hit me with an algebraic expression" - Dwayne Michael Carter

Back
Top Bottom