NT, Let's Help Each Other Out! I Got The Hook-Up Thread Vol. 2011

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Any thc connects in the bx 
nerd.gif

Come to Brooklyn
pimp.gif

Nah I need something closer plus I don't mess with Brooklyn like that

anybody in DC/MD/VA region looking for an entry level position in IT (particularly help desk/desktop support)? There are no promises but the company I work for will put you at the front of the list with a referral.

anybody in DC/MD/VA region looking for an entry level position in IT (particularly help desk/desktop support)? There are no promises but the company I work for will put you at the front of the list with a referral.

40% off American Eagle jeans, today only tho (6/28/11)

Gotta go in the store and give them the promo code 765 when you're checking out

40% off American Eagle jeans, today only tho (6/28/11)

Gotta go in the store and give them the promo code 765 when you're checking out

Who's got the hook up on waiving T-Mobile cancellation fee? Someone had it months ago. Maybe even a year ago lol. Been a while since I've been on NT. Of course, you help me and I'll help you.

Who's got the hook up on waiving T-Mobile cancellation fee? Someone had it months ago. Maybe even a year ago lol. Been a while since I've been on NT. Of course, you help me and I'll help you.

I got Swoosh, Footlocker, Finishline, apple (no ipads or iphones), nordstroms, and express.. let me know what you got in return

I got Swoosh, Footlocker, Finishline, apple (no ipads or iphones), nordstroms, and express.. let me know what you got in return

Back
Top Bottom