NT loves to butcher figures of speech vol. Irv Gotti in the club

some butcher's block jargon i hear as i substitute teacher....

"I'm Am"
"me, myself, personally"
"what we finna do"
"I'm is"
"valemtimes day"
"omvelope"
"mymommanem"
"arkansAWS"
"emvisible"

"emvisible"

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

DEAD#

laugh.gif
@ in car serrated.

Not really the same thing, but on that old Ja Rule and J-Lo song at the beginning, where he goes, "WHAT'S MY MOTHER___ NAME?" And J-Lo says "R-U-L-E." When that song came out I thought she was saying "Are you elly?" And was always like what the hell does that mean?

Song came on the radio a couple weeks ago and I was like "....she's saying R-U-L-E...I'm a +#%%@%% moron."
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ in car serrated.

Not really the same thing, but on that old Ja Rule and J-Lo song at the beginning, where he goes, "WHAT'S MY MOTHER___ NAME?" And J-Lo says "R-U-L-E." When that song came out I thought she was saying "Are you elly?" And was always like what the hell does that mean?

Song came on the radio a couple weeks ago and I was like "....she's saying R-U-L-E...I'm a +#%%@%% moron."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif
@ in car serrated.

laugh.gif

i hate you fam ive been singing aint it funny for the last 10 minutes cuz of you
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ in car serrated.

laugh.gif

i hate you fam ive been singing aint it funny for the last 10 minutes cuz of you
laugh.gif

^ yeah i been singing r-u-elly in my head homie...lol...gotta make sure i dont bust out with it while in public.

^ yeah i been singing r-u-elly in my head homie...lol...gotta make sure i dont bust out with it while in public.

Originally Posted by FEETure

im at my desk going na-na-na-na
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FEETure

im at my desk going na-na-na-na
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ in car serrated.

laugh.gif
I thought the SAME EXACT THING. hahaha that's too funny, i felt like such an idiot once it dawned on me years later.

In The Fast & The Furious, my boy thought Ja Rule said "My NOOOOSSS YEAAAH!!" as in nitrous oxide instead of "Menaagee" as in menage a trois. Still clown him to this day.
roll.gif

Also, my other friend thought in Let's Get Married, Jagged Edge said "We ain't gettin no young girls, so we might as well do %+!#%+% (female dog)"
roll.gif
still gets clowned too.

laugh.gif
@ in car serrated.

laugh.gif
I thought the SAME EXACT THING. hahaha that's too funny, i felt like such an idiot once it dawned on me years later.

In The Fast & The Furious, my boy thought Ja Rule said "My NOOOOSSS YEAAAH!!" as in nitrous oxide instead of "Menaagee" as in menage a trois. Still clown him to this day.
roll.gif

Also, my other friend thought in Let's Get Married, Jagged Edge said "We ain't gettin no young girls, so we might as well do %+!#%+% (female dog)"
roll.gif
still gets clowned too.

KenJi714 wrote:
How do you stop something that is unstoppable ? 
laugh.gif
Nearly had a double double with Mamba MVP tonight. I missed 1 shot shooting 94% from the field
laugh.gif
 and was 1 assistshine from a double double 
mad.gif

KenJi714 wrote:
How do you stop something that is unstoppable ? 
laugh.gif
Nearly had a double double with Mamba MVP tonight. I missed 1 shot shooting 94% from the field
laugh.gif
 and was 1 assistshine from a double double 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom