NT loves to butcher figures of speech vol. Irv Gotti in the club

Also in the Drake song "Over," my friend thought he was saying, "I really can't complain, everything is kosher, two thumbs up, even Al Roker"
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel like even if you misheard it, if you can't finish the line for him with what he'd logically say after two thumbs up, that also rhymes with kosher, you just aren't very bright.
laugh.gif

Also in the Drake song "Over," my friend thought he was saying, "I really can't complain, everything is kosher, two thumbs up, even Al Roker"
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel like even if you misheard it, if you can't finish the line for him with what he'd logically say after two thumbs up, that also rhymes with kosher, you just aren't very bright.
laugh.gif

This happened on Monday. This girl in my English class said, "the ARthor mentions..." instead of "author"....
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
. And the professor didn't even correct her,
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
, and i just sat there laughing. 

This happened on Monday. This girl in my English class said, "the ARthor mentions..." instead of "author"....
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
. And the professor didn't even correct her,
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
, and i just sat there laughing. 

this chick on FB wrote this a few weeks ago...I show it to my boy and told him bit&$ likes to eat sand before work

"‎2 coarse dinner at work before my shift starts yummmyyy!!!!"
she also said "All habits die hard" which in a sense is reasonable, but being 20+ I'm sure its not the first time someone has heard that saying and not know the correct way of saying it....and these same people are raising America's future....smh

this chick on FB wrote this a few weeks ago...I show it to my boy and told him bit&$ likes to eat sand before work

"‎2 coarse dinner at work before my shift starts yummmyyy!!!!"
she also said "All habits die hard" which in a sense is reasonable, but being 20+ I'm sure its not the first time someone has heard that saying and not know the correct way of saying it....and these same people are raising America's future....smh

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Voice offer (voice over)
That was one mental mistake I made
laugh.gif

I
grin.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
30t6p3b.gif
every time one of you clueless bammas type "I could care less" or " I could careless" when it's "I couldn't care less." More times than not you do not intend to say I could care less when you attempt to use it. I've seen it so much I don't even bother correcting yall.

*sigh*
I still say I could care less even after Moneymike corrected me.

It seems right to me
laugh.gif

But I do understand it now. When you say "I could care less" you are still letting the other person know that you care so anything after that statement is BS since you care anyways.

Spoiler [+]
Am I doing it right?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Voice offer (voice over)
That was one mental mistake I made
laugh.gif

I
grin.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
30t6p3b.gif
every time one of you clueless bammas type "I could care less" or " I could careless" when it's "I couldn't care less." More times than not you do not intend to say I could care less when you attempt to use it. I've seen it so much I don't even bother correcting yall.

*sigh*
I still say I could care less even after Moneymike corrected me.

It seems right to me
laugh.gif

But I do understand it now. When you say "I could care less" you are still letting the other person know that you care so anything after that statement is BS since you care anyways.

Spoiler [+]
Am I doing it right?

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

Well as an 8th grader, teachers are very vayg now a days when it comes to homework. Many times the classwork is unrelated to the homework. Theres nothin more to it.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

lol, i just found out he's hater boxden when i made that "anti-swag list" post....

where he claimed to be unaware of NT's distain for him...lol

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

Well as an 8th grader, teachers are very vayg now a days when it comes to homework. Many times the classwork is unrelated to the homework. Theres nothin more to it.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

lol, i just found out he's hater boxden when i made that "anti-swag list" post....

where he claimed to be unaware of NT's distain for him...lol

my homie was reading some %$$# online and read smh as "shmhh"
i asked him to reread it and he said it again

alien.gif

my homie was reading some %$$# online and read smh as "shmhh"
i asked him to reread it and he said it again

alien.gif

"bag yo car up"

seen a chick on twitter say mini pulse.....she was trying to say menopause.

"bag yo car up"

seen a chick on twitter say mini pulse.....she was trying to say menopause.

Back
Top Bottom