NT loves to butcher figures of speech vol. Irv Gotti in the club

This person is about to graduate from college and still spells like this.

"seriously if your still in hischool and your not atleast nineteen going on twenty if i dont know u do not add me on fb yall stay on yall level please college n's do not do that sagetory rape stuff so please stay in yall grade."

Just the statement itself is just....iCant...

This person is about to graduate from college and still spells like this.

"seriously if your still in hischool and your not atleast nineteen going on twenty if i dont know u do not add me on fb yall stay on yall level please college n's do not do that sagetory rape stuff so please stay in yall grade."

Just the statement itself is just....iCant...

One of my friends spelled dolphin as dalfin...never forget that.
laugh.gif

I also remember some dude on FB spelling chauffeur as showfer...
indifferent.gif

One of my friends spelled dolphin as dalfin...never forget that.
laugh.gif

I also remember some dude on FB spelling chauffeur as showfer...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

FOR ALL INTENSIVE PURPOSES.

A prof of mine uses this 2-3 times each lecture....

....for all intents and purposes.

Depending on what the subject matter is, that may be correct.
oh word?
30t6p3b.gif

i type midas well ... 

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

FOR ALL INTENSIVE PURPOSES.

A prof of mine uses this 2-3 times each lecture....

....for all intents and purposes.

Depending on what the subject matter is, that may be correct.
oh word?
30t6p3b.gif

i type midas well ... 

When I was in like 7th grade, 2 of my boys and I went to KFC and one of my boys went up to the counter to order and said "yeah, let me get the 3pc THING and breast meal"... The girl at the counter had the "W-T-F?" look on her face and said "you mean THIGH?"....We still roast this dude about that, We're all in our mid-20's now
laugh.gif

When I was in like 7th grade, 2 of my boys and I went to KFC and one of my boys went up to the counter to order and said "yeah, let me get the 3pc THING and breast meal"... The girl at the counter had the "W-T-F?" look on her face and said "you mean THIGH?"....We still roast this dude about that, We're all in our mid-20's now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jasoner27

this chick on FB wrote this a few weeks ago...I show it to my boy and told him bit&$ likes to eat sand before work

"‎2 coarse dinner at work before my shift starts yummmyyy!!!!"
she also said "All habits die hard" which in a sense is reasonable, but being 20+ I'm sure its not the first time someone has heard that saying and not know the correct way of saying it....and these same people are raising America's future....smh
I cant even conversate with people like that...
30t6p3b.gif

this chick on FB wrote this a few weeks ago...I show it to my boy and told him bit&$ likes to eat sand before work

she also said "All habits die hard" which in a sense is reasonable, but being 20+ I'm sure its not the first time someone has heard that saying and not know the correct way of saying it....and these same people are raising America's future....smh
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ToneLow

30t6p3b.gif

Oh really?....

30t6p3b.gif

Oh really?....

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Is it me or some people say "akss" or axe instead of saying ask. I swear I hear thar @#+$ all of the time.

Is it me or some people say "akss" or axe instead of saying ask. I swear I hear thar @#+$ all of the time.

Originally Posted by Little Brother 06

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif
@ in car serrated.

Not really the same thing, but on that old Ja Rule and J-Lo song at the beginning, where he goes, "WHAT'S MY MOTHER___ NAME?" And J-Lo says "R-U-L-E." When that song came out I thought she was saying "Are you elly?" And was always like what the hell does that mean?

Song came on the radio a couple weeks ago and I was like "....she's saying R-U-L-E...I'm a +#%%@%% moron."
laugh.gif
I thought the SAME EXACT THING. hahaha that's too funny, i felt like such an idiot once it dawned on me years later.

In The Fast & The Furious, my boy thought Ja Rule said "My NOOOOSSS YEAAAH!!" as in nitrous oxide instead of "Menaagee" as in menage a trois. Still clown him to this day.
roll.gif

Also, my other friend thought in Let's Get Married, Jagged Edge said "We ain't gettin no young girls, so we might as well do %+!#%+% (female dog)"
roll.gif
still gets clowned too.
I always thought thought she said " Im real"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Little Brother 06

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif
@ in car serrated.

Not really the same thing, but on that old Ja Rule and J-Lo song at the beginning, where he goes, "WHAT'S MY MOTHER___ NAME?" And J-Lo says "R-U-L-E." When that song came out I thought she was saying "Are you elly?" And was always like what the hell does that mean?

Song came on the radio a couple weeks ago and I was like "....she's saying R-U-L-E...I'm a +#%%@%% moron."
laugh.gif
I thought the SAME EXACT THING. hahaha that's too funny, i felt like such an idiot once it dawned on me years later.

In The Fast & The Furious, my boy thought Ja Rule said "My NOOOOSSS YEAAAH!!" as in nitrous oxide instead of "Menaagee" as in menage a trois. Still clown him to this day.
roll.gif

Also, my other friend thought in Let's Get Married, Jagged Edge said "We ain't gettin no young girls, so we might as well do %+!#%+% (female dog)"
roll.gif
still gets clowned too.
I always thought thought she said " Im real"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

- They're not a lot to browse certain sites like Facebook, Twitter etc so he need to cop a VPN to bypass it. 
ohwell.gif

i think it's supposed to say not allowed to

Back
Top Bottom