NT NFL REDRAFT: 2014 EDITION (30 ROUNDS) COMPLETE

Champ I'm gonna be stepping away so I sent you 5 players in order that you could choose from depending on who goes before me. Thanks bud.

All of these redrafts are based on the idea of building a franchise, not a one year "fantasy" team.

NBA/MLB and now NFL, all same premise.

You can build for "now" to win one SB, this year, or you can build for the future and try to win multiple.

It's a team building/talent value placing exercise, we of course will never know what these teams would really do.

You're fine with Peyton, he makes you a threat for 2-3 more years, don't sweat the 1 year Sims or future or any of that.

Champ I'm gonna be stepping away so I sent you 5 players in order that you could choose from depending on who goes before me. Thanks bud.
JRS was kind enough to PM his short list. This option is available and recommended to all owners.

When did we decide it was more than a one year draft?
I'm simming one season. If all goes well and interest remains, we'll discuss and consider additional years of Madden simulation.

bruh....i don't even

:frown:

BradyLeftHanging.gif

Full disclosure: I work 12 AM to 2 PM the next 3 weeks. C CP1708 will kindly be moving traffic flow in my absence, as I catch up on the sleep.

Let's keep the momentum and build the pace.

Full disclosure: I work 12 AM to 2 PM the next 3 weeks. C CP1708 will kindly be moving traffic flow in my absence, as I catch up on the sleep.

Let's keep the momentum and build the pace.
Damn bruh, keep hustling baby.

Thanks for making my pick boss. I'll send stuff to CP in the future to make it easier for you.

Back
Top Bottom