NT NFL REDRAFT: 2014 EDITION (30 ROUNDS) COMPLETE

2014 ESPN's top 100 offensive players and top 100 defensive players lists are on first page of the thread.

I will AP off that list. Offense first, meaning if an owner misses their first-round pick, they receive the top offensive player available per ESPN's 2014 board. Similarly, if an owner misses their seventh-round pick, and they have 3 offensive players and 3 defensive players, their AP will come from the offensive list.

As with all drafts, each owner drafts how they want, no wrong or right path.

As for me, I never go by video game rankings. Could care less.

Also, no name drops. Everyone needs to keep it clean in here.
After you make your pick, @ the next owner.
Thank you, C CP1708 .

Last edited:
I was comin in to do that, I hadn't forgotten. You guys caught me just as I was gettin to work so I posted from my phone real quick.

Excellent start to this draft so far.

This is unbelievable... at this rate the best QB left at my pick will be Colt McCoy. :smh:

The bottom half teams have no chance in any Madden simulations :x

Last edited:
How do you take Peyton Manning over Andrew Luck tho?

Even the Colts didn't do that.

I definitely thought about taking Luck, but I couldn't knowing it was one year league. Anything more than one year, and I'm taking Luck.

How do you take Peyton Manning over Andrew Luck tho?

Even the Colts didn't do that.

it's a one year sim...and right now...peyton is better

It's not a one year sim.

This is building a franchise. However you choose. But it's not just one year.

Doesn't mean he can't be great with Peyton for another 2-3 years, but typically the older guys like Duncan, Kobe, Jeter have gone later in drafts because it's understood that this is for building ahead, and the now. Not just the now.

Back
Top Bottom