NT official Spring Summer Body TRANSFORMATION challenge March 1-June 1

u should sell em and be happy ur smart enough to comeup on some 800 dollar **** that dont do much more than seperate your *** from the ground.
do it now b4 u let em sit DS and supreme is a fad of the past.

sry. u asked.
lmao im being greedy i wanna sell for 1200. alp prices

Word to the wise never have sex before planning to go to the gym lol ended up not going AND went and got some wing stop smh. Going to spend another week trying to get back to normal weight due to potential water gain, I'm not too blowed because I've been losing like 2.5 a week
man speak for yourself

nothing better than sex then the gym

nothin worse than thinkin about sex the whole time youre workin out, many movements rearrange your junk so a boner will poke straight out 

just had some wingstop lol, thats all im havin today, 15 wings fulfill my needed daily calories

******* right before an important football game was the dumbest **** I ever did
had NO motivation ; played teribly
lifting is the same way
i save my nuts when I'm tryna compete in any way (SRS)

I haven't been posting updates like everyone else and I'm also not "into" bodybuilding or training at all, but here's an update for myself so far. I posted this in both the transformation thread and the Stay/Get Back in Shape thread which I'm both subscribed to now

I guess I "officially" started in March around 230. Got dumped by my girlfriend and didn't have an appetite for a few days
laugh.gif
So I lost a little weight just off that. I also just stopped eating like ****. I'm 6'1 and I've always been bigger. I would go a few days or a week or eating well and exercising, then I'd binge as a reward and fall back into old habits. If I had a dollar for every time I said "I'll start the diet on Monday" I'd be a filthy rich guy
laugh.gif
Repeat this process for the last 6 years or so? But I've always been heavier, but it's been excessive the past few years. I certainly know enough.. so ignorance was never the excuse. I know about proper nutrition and fitness, I know what I should be doing, I just never stuck with it.

I just got tired of feeling bad about myself. I kept putting it off. Kept making excuses. Figured I was "fine" at my weight.. but I just got tired of it. I haven't been perfect. A cheat meal here and there.. a couple cookies here and there.. a few too many snacks, even if they're healthy ones, etc. And between work and getting sick, I haven't been able to workout everyday. But I've been serious and dedicated the past few weeks and just doing it. I'm not following any kind of "diets" or strict plans or anything like that. Lean meats, eggs, tuna, whole wheat bread, fruits and veggies (not enough vegetables though), protein shake after I workout, etc. I dropped the soda, candy, sweets, and all that **** and haven't really missed it. I've been trying to follow IFFYM as best as I can and sticking to my workouts. I've been doing P90x for the time being.. just because it takes the "planning" out of it for me
laugh.gif
I can follow that idiots instructions for an hour everyday. Once I get comfortable and lose some more, I'll research and start-up my own plan and join a gym.

So I'm down to 208 as of this morning. Probably the lowest I've been in awhile. I've already had a few people at work notice and it definitely feels good. I bought a couple new shirts in a smaller size and that felt good too
laugh.gif
It's definitely a work in progress, but I've noticed the results and I'm the most motivated I've been to keep at it.
The most 
laugh.gif
 I've seen in one post, but good to hear.

Good thread. Currently at 185 and trying to get down to around 170. Need to get cut up.

Alot of people dont realize controling your sodium levels is so important
Yeah. Between the 3 pancakes, and 3 little sausage links I had, it's not looking good. The rest is still straight though, but damn. I didn't know baking powder had so much sodium in it.

I don't watch sodium at all, but even then I don't really go over 4g, when you are highly active and drink enough water the recommended numbers don't really apply to you.

question: in terms of body composition, is sodium only bad because it makes you retain water?
if that's the case, water is easy to shed from the body. so it's not really THAT big of a deal?

question: in terms of body composition, is sodium only bad because it makes you retain water?
if that's the case, water is easy to shed from the body. so it's not really THAT big of a deal?

To many carbs make me bloat more than sodium, doesn't sodium tight into blood pressure too?

yeah, too much sodium is probably not good for general health, but strictly in terms of body composition, i'd like to know why it's THAT bad. for the record, i don't eat much salt even though i'm asian :lol:

What makes you think that?

facts.? of life.?

to big j up there..

keep it goin brother, check threads daily and remind your self that you want it therefor you will do it
8)
:smokin
8)
:smokin
:pimp:

in the words of stacy king(and prolly amillion others.

. attack the day

/where them progress photos at ppl

im 5'8"
~~ 10% bmi

anyone similar?

Last edited:
I appreciate the support. I can feel the difference in my efforts this go around. Before if I would binge eat or relapse over the weekend, I'd beat myself up and wait a few weeks before I would try again. Now? If I miss a workout because I was at work all day, I don't kill myself. I just eat well and make sure I hit it hard the next day. Like yesterday, I didn't do my cardio workout because I wanted to see my brother and nephew then had to work all night. Today I was at work all day, but I'm about to lift and workout right now.. so I'm just keeping at it as best as I can. The good part about being overweight is so long as you eat well, avoid the junk, and workout, I'm going to lose weight :lol: It's not complicated.. I just finally had enough of being lazy.

Right now I'm just happy to feel this motivated. To see the results and to want to keep going and not settle on "good enough". I figure I'll keep focusing on the weight loss for the rest of the month and then I'll start to focus on strength and improving there. I already started looking at local gyms so I'm excited to go after it :pimp:

Came home to my mom's house for the last two days and its also the first multiday bine ive had in 2.5 months. Ate 3000 Cals Tuesday and 3500 today. Whats crazy is I had my best workout in months today.

I cant wait to have my body fat low enough to where I can eat to maintence or bulk.

I have such better workouts when I do.

Last edited:
not me. first time having breakfast before i workout in a long time. ate some garlic chicken and over easy eggs runny all over some rice. worked out 2 hours later and felt more lethargic then ever. for one, i should have had cottage cheese or some proatmeal or something less happy. and also, i should have taken in more preworkout because of the food in my stomach.

back to training fasted tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom