NT official Spring Summer Body TRANSFORMATION challenge March 1-June 1

03/29/14
Forgot all about this thread. Got started on the challenge 2 weeks ago. Originally weighted in at 230, down to 223 this morning.

Only been doing IF so far, going to add some lifting this week. Going to start reading up on Starting Strength today and tomorrow and begin on with the workouts on monday. Time to put all these damb weights in my garage to use 
pimp.gif
Just did my weekly weigh-in 

down to 212 today, 18 lbs from what I originally started at. Could have been lower if I didn't eat horribly over memorial day weekend 
laugh.gif

I was able to undo that damage thanks to IF this week. After doing IF for 2 months its hard as hell to eat all day now man.

Made up to 155 on bench press and deadlift and 150 on squat doing starting strength since I began this. Going to restart on monday try working my way up to 245 (all the weight I have at home) on all 3 lifts by the end of this next challenge 

Hope I can make it down to my target weight of 190 too. 
pimp.gif

Kind of fell of the wagon when it came to lifting, I've been eating less and trying to keep my diet high in protein while doing a lot of cardio. So as far as my cut goes, it's been pretty decent.

I'm down to 191 today, and I feel a lot leaner and more cut.

Went from 210 to 165 in a year and half. Beach body on deck, but I wanna put back on some of the muscle I lost, and start focusing on strength. Numbers are good for my weight but I know I can do better.

In for the Summer bulk crew :lol:

Been following this thread from the beginning. I just started really focusing on losing weight 3 weeks ago. I already was kind of lean just wanted to lose fat for an upcoming match. Figured i would be more effective at a lighter weight. Im 6'3. three weeks ago I was coming to the gym at like 195. Today after my workout I weighed 174. I like looking at this thread to see other people who also going through the struggle. The 2 things I did was 1 I upped my cardio by adding 20 minutes of skipping rope to my workout. 2 changed my diet. I eat 2 meals a day and snack on fruits throughout the day. I cut out sweets, bread and fried foods. . No eating after 7pm

Down to 179 That's 15 lbs. Haven't been in that territory since H.S :smokin

Granted I graduated 4 years ago :x

Last edited:
I'm down to 250 which is the lightest I have been in forever Between that and maybe 280 which I was hanging around for years, is about a 4 inch difference in pants. Jeans I thought i might never even get back into, I just decided let me see if I can fit them now, are falling off. Face looks totally different shape (can see my ears from the front), can see my ears now. Still chubs but far less so. And when I was hooping I felt like I was actually jumping a bit on rebounds and glass taps. Not even near thinking about trying to dunk yet, but progress. Might post pics when I lose 20 or so more. Started a private tumblr and I take a shirt off selfy every morning and upload it then immediately delete it so once I get where I want to be, I can have a day by day visual as well as obviously counting calories in a journal will prove useful point of reference for the future

Last edited:
I'm down to 250 which is the lightest I have been in forever Between that and maybe 280 which I was hanging around for years, is about a 4 inch difference in pants. Jeans I thought i might never even get back into, I just decided let me see if I can fit them now, are falling off. Face looks totally different shape (can see my ears from the front), can see my ears now. Still chubs but far less so. And when I was hooping I felt like I was actually jumping a bit on rebounds and glass taps. Not even near thinking about trying to dunk yet, but progress. Might post pics when I lose 20 or so more. Started a private tumblr and I take a shirt off selfy every morning and upload it then immediately delete it so once I get where I want to be, I can have a day by day visual as well as obviously counting calories in a journal will prove useful point of reference for the future

Good stuff man, keep it up. I thought about taking a pic monthly to note the changes, but I decided to just do a before and after. My range was from March to September initially, so I'll take my after pic then. I'm still undecided on what weight I want to sit at.

Back
Top Bottom