NT official Spring Summer Body TRANSFORMATION challenge March 1-June 1

im also REALLY thinking about giving IF a shot

idgaf about "t shirt" big anymore.....been there done that

i wanna be like greg plitt an when i cut down more im gonna go hard with core strength

im tryna do muscle ups an all that, functional strength and calisthetics

you guys should look up frank medrano

Last edited:
im also REALLY thinking about giving IF a shot

idgaf about "t shirt" big anymore.....been there done that

i wanna be like greg plitt an when i cut down more im gonna go hard with core strength

im tryna do muscle ups an all that, functional strength and calisthetics

IF worked when I worked out earlier in the day and was eating sub 2500 calories, def wouldn't work now since I workout so late.

increased my admiration for the dedication of chubby guys that get down to abs. i enjoy eating too much and i also think that not being single is a hindrance kinda :lol:
i'm deloading this week and i'm bout to start back up on monday at a slight surplus heavy on the protein. turkey burgers, chicken, protein bars etc.
we shall see how that goes. hopefully not gain much fat so that the next cut has even better results.
starting next week my focus will be form, focus on contraction throughout the rom and moving heavier weight. especially on bench - pause reps :nthat:

IF worked when I worked out earlier in the day and was eating sub 2500 calories, def wouldn't work now since I workout so late.

cant you just adjust it to your schedule?

yea i usually train mornings an i train fasted as it is already.

just pf3 pre workout

cant you just adjust it to your schedule?

yea i usually train mornings an i train fasted as it is already.

just pf3 pre workout

I workout at 8-9pm, would be tough to have a 6-8 hr window set around that time, a post workout meal is a must, and it would seem kind of hard to fit 3000 calories from say 3pm to 11pm, idk maybe a decent meal at 3, small meal at 5, post workout meal, and then maybe shake before bed. Might try it out.

i see what youre saying

its def easier with a morning protocol i wont lie about that

but you liked it though? it worked? i might give that a shot

i see what youre saying

its def easier with a morning protocol i wont lie about that

but you liked it though? it worked? i might give that a shot

Yea I liked it, my window was 6pm-12am I would workout at 4pm have a huge post workout meal and then a nice meal later on. Pretty much 2 1000 calorie meals and a shake. Felt good and full so never felt need to cheat

Props to all the bros who held it down lol I failed Miserably. Spring Edition almost over, gonna update the thread for the Summer bros (June 1- Aug 1). Got a lot going on with the personal life, gym stuff is going strong as always but the diet has been wishy washy like hell.

me too man, nobody said it's easy

im not even pose to be on NT but.........shhhhhhhhh, it keeps me sane.

View media item 959170
took this first thing upon wake yesterday out of bed, i turned 29 yesterday

hopefully by june 1st ive cut down more, ill check back june 1st
I'm tryna get like you man

Give me the juice lol

i believe morning is best fasted to semi fasted

if youre tryna stay lean, absolutely

i love morning fasted training - taking a preworkout on that empty stomach hits way better.

absolutely

i havnt been on a pre since march

what you taking these days?

i like the profile on PreOG by POG

been off stims for a while now

i'm using lighter stims nowadays. katana by komodo has only 230mg caff and some nootropics and some other goodies. been through 2.5 tubs of that and pretty happy with it. non-prop blend.

vpx just released redline white heat. 1 full scoop has 400mg of caff plus amp citrate and yohimbe. can't even imagine how hard that would hit. has to rank up there with muscle marinade.

looked up that pre og and that looks pretty legit too.

Last edited:
Was stuck at 220 the past couple weeks.finally got the scale moving again this week.. down to 217 from my starting weight of 230.

Back up to 186...

Been hitting the weights pretty hard recently.

Got up to 265 2x on the bench and 315 2x straight leg dead lift

Back
Top Bottom