**NT Rappers** Send me your tracks to crank on live college radio

i've been on NT for a while now, but I rarely make any posts.  I always visit the music forum though and some of yall just make dope %#% music.  I DJ for the University of MD, college park radio station and Im trying to put people on to some of yall's music and I would also like to shout out NT.  Anyone on their grind knows its all about networking in this game, so we can def help each other out; you will gain fans, and we will gain potential listeners.

Some background info about my radio show:
wmuc.umd.edu, this is the university of maryland, college park radio station
- My show is called 'The Essence' and we're on every sunday, 10pm to 12am
- We just started last semester, reached number 8 most listened to out of 30+ shows
http://wmucradio.com/wmuc2-high.m3u << this is the link to stream it
- Each show is recorded and is available for download right after
- We play all hip hop, new @*%# and classics
- online only so no commercials, PSAs, or censorship, period.
- If u ever around the way, or live around the DMV area, def come through the station for an interview, to freestyle, chill, blaze, whatever

So i'm asking yall, if you rap and youre trying to reach out to more people and gain more fans, please post your tracks on here with some info about yourself or a twitter or whatever I can shout out to refer people to your music.  If youre dope I will hit you back and let you know when we will be playing your @*%#.

Hit me on twitter @RapHigh_L

i've been on NT for a while now, but I rarely make any posts.  I always visit the music forum though and some of yall just make dope %#% music.  I DJ for the University of MD, college park radio station and Im trying to put people on to some of yall's music and I would also like to shout out NT.  Anyone on their grind knows its all about networking in this game, so we can def help each other out; you will gain fans, and we will gain potential listeners.

Some background info about my radio show:
wmuc.umd.edu, this is the university of maryland, college park radio station
- My show is called 'The Essence' and we're on every sunday, 10pm to 12am
- We just started last semester, reached number 8 most listened to out of 30+ shows
http://wmucradio.com/wmuc2-high.m3u << this is the link to stream it
- Each show is recorded and is available for download right after
- We play all hip hop, new @*%# and classics
- online only so no commercials, PSAs, or censorship, period.
- If u ever around the way, or live around the DMV area, def come through the station for an interview, to freestyle, chill, blaze, whatever

So i'm asking yall, if you rap and youre trying to reach out to more people and gain more fans, please post your tracks on here with some info about yourself or a twitter or whatever I can shout out to refer people to your music.  If youre dope I will hit you back and let you know when we will be playing your @*%#.

Hit me on twitter @RapHigh_L

hell yeah, instrumentals are straight. We prob wouldnt play them by themselves, but ill throw them on the instrumental mix for freestyles and what not and def shout u out when we play them.

hell yeah, instrumentals are straight. We prob wouldnt play them by themselves, but ill throw them on the instrumental mix for freestyles and what not and def shout u out when we play them.

good look everyone. Everything has been dope so far. I'll keep yall posted as to when to tune in and hear it live. anyone else?? Any artists the DMV trying to come through??

good look everyone. Everything has been dope so far. I'll keep yall posted as to when to tune in and hear it live. anyone else?? Any artists the DMV trying to come through??

Back
Top Bottom