NT Recommend me some LONG-LASTING Earphones

What's up NT? Do you guys know of any long-lasting/durable earphones that won't stop working after a couple of months? It seems that most of theearphones I've bought have very fragile wires and after a while one of the speakers stop working. Then you have to fiddle with the wires to get them towork again...Any suggestions? Thanks.

I have the same problem. My earphones just stopped working the other day
mad.gif

^^Yeah, I only use my earphones to listen to music on my way to school. I don't use them to work out or anything like that but it says that the wires aretoo fragile to sustain being bent over while I'm sitting down...

im telling you guys now..these are THE best earphones ever...i just dont know the name..but i know they are made by phillips..find these
pimp.gif

nah man.. the Gummy earphones by JVC(i think) these are the best quality ive ever seen. and they last, and come in different colors like orange
pimp.gif

Those Phillips ones were trash to me. Super uncomfortable in my ear, so I tossed them after like two weeks. I have the Sony ones that look like theSennheiser's up there and they work great. They've lasted me a year and a half now.

Wow, Thanks for all the suggestions guys! I'll defenitely try to look into each and every one of the suggestions mentioned on here.

Originally Posted by MAYOR of NYC

im telling you guys now..these are THE best earphones ever...i just dont know the name..but i know they are made by phillips..find these
pimp.gif

i've got those exact ones on right now, except they're black. i don't like the fitting of those earpieces that are shown, but the other onesthat they give are good for me. so far they've held up nicely, but i have a small tear in one of the earpieces; has not affected the earphones though andit's barely noticeable. i have the same problem with one of the sides always blowing out, always on my left side for some odd reason, and if these go outi'm probably going to get some sennheiser's, e2c's, or bose headphones.

those sony ones are good, mad comfy in the ear
$50 but i bought it wit insurance so in case it stops working in one ear i get em replaced
pimp.gif

anddd they wrap around your neck so they can just hang there which is appreciated

Anyone else lose the black ear cushioning things like all the time? I go home every day with one of them missing
mad.gif

i bought some Shure 210's yesterday. The level of comfort you can apply to them is crazy. One ear whole may be smaller or bigger than another. You have theoption of custimizing it your own way.

If you want long lasting headphones, I don't think earbuds are the way to go.

This is what I use: Amazon product ASIN B000MMWT9Q
Best headphones I've ever had. Durable, comfortable, and the sound quality is excellent. Only downside is that songs recorded at low bit rates soundscratchy at times. I'll upgrade to noise canceling one day.

Back
Top Bottom