NT Recommend me some LONG-LASTING Earphones

Originally Posted by aerdel24

nah man.. the Gummy earphones by JVC(i think) these are the best quality ive ever seen. and they last, and come in different colors like orange
pimp.gif

i'm using an orange set right now.
laugh.gif
i had a purple set,but they mysteriously disappeared.
smh.gif

I'm going to pick up the jvc joints posted on the 1st page right now. My boy has the same or similar ones and I love em.

If you are planning on getting non-noise cancelling Bose headphones (not earphones), I would go with the on-ear ones and not the around-ear ones. The onear-ones have better features, such as stronger bass, smaller size, detachable cable and a better case.

IMO, Bose headphones aren't the best-sounding. However, they do provide very good and balanced sound for smaller-sized, portable headphones that you canuse on commutes or for travelling. Better sounding studio headphones, such as the Sennheiser HD280PROs, are in general freakin' huge and not as nicelydesigned (IMO). Also, Bose headphones actually provide good and comfortable seals, something a lot of studio headphones don't give.

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

Originally Posted by Youngdipset20

Sennheiser CX300-B Best headphones i ever owned..and the sound quality is amazing
41LCHxobb-L._SS500_.jpg

Amazon product ASIN B000E6G9RI
Sony have the exact version of that. it is Niceee. It lasts long and you can't hear outside voice - Spectacular ..

Hell no. Those little plastic pieces will keep falling off and getting lost. Good otherwise, but I wouldn't buy them because of the little plasticthings.

Back
Top Bottom