Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Movies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Whos man is this.

Boardwalk top 5 talent but dropped in the draft because of season 5
Deadwood was better than BE
laugh.gif
 BE had the potential to be great, but fell short imo. Too much nucky and his BS, and not enough Lucky, AR, Capone, Richard, etc.

Eastbound & Down is nonstop laughs, second best hbo comedy behind Curb.

Last edited:
Martin had better overall moments but as a whole Fresh Prince is in another class, yall cant be serious.

Deadwood was better than BE :lol:  BE had the potential to be great, but fell short imo. Too much nucky and his BS, and not enough Lucky, AR, Capone, Richard, etc.

Is this an HBO draft or a tv show draft.

You **** the bed my friend.

Martin had better overall moments but as a whole Fresh Prince is in another class, yall cant be serious.

I love FP, but I don't feel a need to watch it. If I catch it on, I gotta see what else is on first. If I catch Martin, I'm checking the episode and 9/10 I'm watching it :lol:

Whos man is this.

Boardwalk top 5 talent but dropped in the draft because of season 5

Deadwood was better than BE :lol:  BE had the potential to be great, but fell short imo. Too much nucky and his BS, and not enough Lucky, AR, Capone, Richard, etc.

Nah it def isn't second but it is funny

I love FP, but I don't feel a need to watch it. If I catch it on, I gotta see what else is on first. If I catch Martin, I'm checking the episode and 9/10 I'm watching it
laugh.gif
yea.. when I was younger, loved fresh prince.. hell when I got a TD in high school I did the jump on it dance.. but I also watched a crap ton of friends too

neither I feel the need to watch now

hell and give me futurama over the simpsons.. loved the simpsons growing up, but think I watched way too much of it growing up

it's like with Seinfeld, if I see it on I'm watching at least for a bit.. friends I'm changing the channel with the swiftest.. and I hardly ever watched Seinfeld way back when

I watched Fresh Prince all the time as a youngster and same with Martin but I literally 0 desire to watch Fresh Prince in 2017

I recently watched Eastbound Down again and it's still funny as hell. Dog, Kenny and Stevie be killing me. Stevie be having me so weak. I cried when he shidded on his own girl. Said April was better because she's white.

Boardwalk Empire fell off so ****** hard. The first season was unreal, mad good. 2 and 3 were real dope and then the fall was like the Niners over the last years. Just trash, I wouldn't even draft it.

Curb went much later than expected.

Last edited:
Eastbound and Down is a show that doesn't get appreciated the way it should but it'll grow over time

the first time I watched the Ecstasy dance :rofl:

11 win season with a bottom 5 OL.......last year was real awful for the Giants and Eli.

Eastbound has tons of great lines, all of them hillarious.  It just does not stop, and Stevie is ******* absurd.  Ashley Schaefer, Reg Mackworthy, and others are great too.  Show is A+

"Chapter 10: Making the world your *****. Once again, I'm with the hottest chick in town, buying the most expensive fashions, dining in the fanciest food places, riding around on goddam jet-skis, raining trim, hallucinogens, jet-skis again, throwing heat and getting laid. Did this tale end the way I thought it would? Probably not. But as long as I win, who gives a ****?"

Boardwalk Empire fell off so ****** hard. The first season was unreal, mad good. 2 and 3 were real dope and then the fall was like the Niners over the last years. Just trash, I wouldn't even draft it.

Season 4 was still good.

5 was really the only "bad" season

Only watched a handful of Eastbound episodes. Didn't really get into it. This **** is hilarious though :lol:

[Video]

Ferrell has some GOAT outtakes

"Let the boy watch"[/Video]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom