NT S&T TV Draft - Round 2.... Fight!

What should the next draft be?

• Shoes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Movies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My pick....yall aint ready...never will be...
tumblr_inline_mr0rgcAcQK1qz4rgp.gif

Top 10 value fell in my lap.

I select

View media item 2342810
Best television show experience i've ever had and probably will ever have. Was my first year in college and Netflix streaming was just starting to take over. Winter break and we got hit with one of the worst blizzards in years. Couldn't go anywhere for days so we decided to start Lost. My roommates and I literally did nothing but smoke weed, drink, eat spaghetti, and watch Lost for days. I watched so much Lost consecutively I would go to sleep and dream Lost. Woke up and watched more Lost.

It was as captivating as any show ever really. Also probably have never been so attached to that many characters. Before it gets mentioned like it does every time. It tailing off around season 4 doesn't discredit anything. It was 25 episodes a season over 40 minutes long. First 2 seasons were longer than 4 seasons of Breaking Bad. There was still hours and hours and hours of greatness before it.

Draft Recap:

1. Beh235 - The Wire
2. aNYone
3. DeadsetAce - Game of Thrones
4. Chester McFloppy - Breaking Bad
5. vaphenom06 - The Sopranos
6. StillIn729 - Seinfeld
7. jcmojica24 - The Simpsons
8. Youngpablo
9. itsaboutthattime - The Chappelle's Show
10. Mamba MVP - Fresh Prince of Bel Air
11. Noskey - The Shield
12. The Collector - Martin
13. Spacedoodoo - A Different World
14. empirestrikesfirst - Curb Your Enthusiasm
15. KingKoopa - Boardwalk Empire
16. Cards93 - East Bound & Down
17. Suberzat1
18. Jay02 - Lost
19. ITO
20. M4rioL

Lost was great. I was hoping i would fall to me in round 2.

The ending was so hated that when I watched through the series years later, the "anti-hype" actually tempered me and I thought it was actually a decent way to end it.

I select

View media item 2342810
Best television show experience i've ever had and probably will ever have. Was my first year in college and Netflix streaming was just starting to take over. Winter break and we got hit with one of the worst blizzards in years. Couldn't go anywhere for days so we decided to start Lost. My roommates and I literally did nothing but smoke weed, drink, eat spaghetti, and watch Lost for days. I watched so much Lost consecutively I would go to sleep and dream Lost. Woke up and watched more Lost.

It was as captivating as any show ever really. Also probably have never been so attached to that many characters. Before it gets mentioned like it does every time. It tailing off around season 4 doesn't discredit anything. It was 25 episodes a season over 40 minutes long. First 2 seasons were longer than 4 seasons of Breaking Bad. There was still hours and hours and hours of greatness before it.

great show. got sucked in one summer and knocked out all seasons. but the ending killed me and left me disappointed.

great show. got sucked in one summer and knocked out all seasons. but the ending killed me and left me disappointed.

Show is FIRE but the last 2 seasons especially the last one let me know that the writers were pullin **** out there *** at that point

I select

View media item 2342810

Lost was a GREAT ride, but when it came time for them to explain the reason behind the ride :stoneface:

Its like when they had the chance to wrap it up right, they were already making too much money to quit so they just kept adding amazing layers with out having a clue how to explain it.

lost
mean.gif

them last 2-3 years.. and especially that ending.. made me legit want to kill someone

I can only imagine someone who started that show from day 1 and had to watch week to week

Lost, Sopranos, BE, a couple other shows that haven't been picked yet... the last few seasons. :x The endings :stoneface:

Writers do some really dumb **** sometimes.

lost :smh:

them last 2-3 years.. and especially that ending.. made me legit want to kill someone

I can only imagine someone who started that show from day 1 and had to watch week to week

I did.

Actually made my mom tape the episodes every Thursday while was at work :lol:

View media item 2342846

View media item 2342848
Band of Brothers

- Currahee
- Replacements
- Crossroads
- Bastogne
- The Breaking Point
- The Last Patrol
- Why We Fight
My god this show was so deep visually and emotionally. What really pulled everything together was having the mini documentation from the actual members of Easy Company.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom