NT: Staying Positive Thread Vol. Good Vibes

Bump for those in need of some positivity 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Your kindness to others will in return be kindness to you.

Hate towards the innocent will stop the good from reaching you.

Man the way I've been attacked lately makes this hard to believe, but I know in my heart it's true. Just dealing with so many negative people can be a drain...but this thread is appreciated.

It's not like I deal with negative people by choice, but in the field of your choice or what not it's almost unavoidable.

Man the way I've been attacked lately makes this hard to believe, but I know in my heart it's true. Just dealing with so many negative people can be a drain...but this thread is appreciated.

It's not like I deal with negative people by choice, but in the field of your choice or what not it's almost unavoidable.

Been gettin' over someone recently.

Chilled with a new girl last night, she isn't as pretty as my old girl but she's so dope. She came over after I got home from bein' out and we just chilled and talked until this morning. I never did that with a female before and it was nice just chillin'.

She's movin' to Cali for most of the year but will be back in Sept but it don't matter to me, she's dope even if it's a friend (IMNS but IDGAF)

Nice to get my mind off my old girl for a while.
pimp.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

Been gettin' over someone recently.

Chilled with a new girl last night, she isn't as pretty as my old girl but she's so dope. She came over after I got home from bein' out and we just chilled and talked until this morning. I never did that with a female before and it was nice just chillin'.

She's movin' to Cali for most of the year but will be back in Sept but it don't matter to me, she's dope even if it's a friend (IMNS but IDGAF)

Nice to get my mind off my old girl for a while.
pimp.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

Just took my physics midterm and did very well, just found out calc. is canceled today
pimp.gif
its a good
friday fambs enjoy it

Just took my physics midterm and did very well, just found out calc. is canceled today
pimp.gif
its a good
friday fambs enjoy it

Originally Posted by wrestler392

pimp.gif
its a good
friday fambs enjoy it
fridaaaaaay....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oh... and for you folks that work... why would you ever take a friday off from work? fridays are THE best day of work during the week.

everyone is so happy and looking forward to the weekend... 

taking fridays off from work is overrated...

you should take MONDAYS off from work.

that's the worse day of the week.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by wrestler392

pimp.gif
its a good
friday fambs enjoy it
fridaaaaaay....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oh... and for you folks that work... why would you ever take a friday off from work? fridays are THE best day of work during the week.

everyone is so happy and looking forward to the weekend... 

taking fridays off from work is overrated...

you should take MONDAYS off from work.

that's the worse day of the week.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Good night to all you on this Sunday fams and hopefully all you college students this week have a successful last couple of classes and do good on your finals. Best of luck y'all.

Good night to all you on this Sunday fams and hopefully all you college students this week have a successful last couple of classes and do good on your finals. Best of luck y'all.

Originally Posted by gllahone84

I know this feel. I simply do not believe the bolded text anymore. That's only in very rare situations. Other then that, or speaking in terms of life in general, the statement is bs. 

Originally Posted by gllahone84

I know this feel. I simply do not believe the bolded text anymore. That's only in very rare situations. Other then that, or speaking in terms of life in general, the statement is bs. 

Originally Posted by ebozek9

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ebozek9

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so... i got hit w/ a lotta curve balls in the past couple days...
paid for my gmat: $250

motorcycle got stolen today... i was planning on selling it, and now its 2k down the drain...

alternator went out... girls been stuntin' on me... had a serious flaker that was fine as !%#@... 

one chick wouldnt give up the yambs.

my ex girl calls and her voice sounds so great... and i messed it up..

stuff was bad... then i got this picture...

75e164602c9c8203b2b6a7c1235b2b670abf56e5_r.jpeg

my niece... born a month and a half premature at 9 pm CST on 4-29...

her name is channing elise... 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so... i got hit w/ a lotta curve balls in the past couple days...
paid for my gmat: $250

motorcycle got stolen today... i was planning on selling it, and now its 2k down the drain...

alternator went out... girls been stuntin' on me... had a serious flaker that was fine as *$*@... 

one chick wouldnt give up the yambs.

my ex girl calls and her voice sounds so great... and i messed it up..

stuff was bad... then i got this picture...

554302_10100294852370625_34403720_42068747_424370993_n.jpg

my niece... born a month and a half premature at 9 pm CST on 4-29...

her name is channing elise... 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mdwst9

"And that's not to say ain't no queens around my way
I seen one the other day, but she had bruises on her face
And cried to me that men ain't @#$% and she fed up
They only want her with her legs up
Even though her nose swollen and eye was closed
I told her keep her head up" - Big K.R.I.T.

idk bout yaw but this makes me smile everytime i hear it. No matter how life treats u man u just got to keep ya head up. idk how i missed this thread but it is a great one
I love these bars too man.
pimp.gif

http://lifehacker.com/5907324/start...g-routine-that-feeds-your-mind?tag=mind-hacks 

http://lifehacker.com/5907104/force...d-avoid-another-day-of-fatigue?tag=mind-hacks 

Originally Posted by mdwst9

"And that's not to say ain't no queens around my way
I seen one the other day, but she had bruises on her face
And cried to me that men ain't @#$% and she fed up
They only want her with her legs up
Even though her nose swollen and eye was closed
I told her keep her head up" - Big K.R.I.T.

idk bout yaw but this makes me smile everytime i hear it. No matter how life treats u man u just got to keep ya head up. idk how i missed this thread but it is a great one
I love these bars too man.
pimp.gif

http://lifehacker.com/5907324/start...g-routine-that-feeds-your-mind?tag=mind-hacks 

http://lifehacker.com/5907104/force...d-avoid-another-day-of-fatigue?tag=mind-hacks 

Back
Top Bottom