NT: Staying Positive Thread Vol. Good Vibes

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

Today is the 4 year anniversary of my first day on this planet without a mom... and I feel GREAT! I'm about to go grab my main lady and have a regular, non-anxious, stress free MONDAY! Take that MONDAY.........and depression! Thank God for days like today..
pimp.gif

Just gotta remember today when the bad days attack again and I'll be FINE.
pimp.gif

Damn 4 years already
frown.gif
Welp. The workday is over. Fat sac. Adventure Time.
pimp.gif

Big krit album...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow, I'm honored that NT'ers are definitely pushing this to be an active sticky thread.
pimp.gif

Big ups to everyone, getting some good positive vibes. After reading that thread of our fellow NTer conquering his battle with cancer. I'm sure we all need a pick me up from time to time. Let's keep it going.

Wow, I'm honored that NT'ers are definitely pushing this to be an active sticky thread.
pimp.gif

Big ups to everyone, getting some good positive vibes. After reading that thread of our fellow NTer conquering his battle with cancer. I'm sure we all need a pick me up from time to time. Let's keep it going.

Info on diddy-bopping?
Gonna talk to a female tomorrow. Gotta have this proverbial bail out plan READY

Info on diddy-bopping?

try to think positive all the time. things could be much worse, so i just appreciate what i got and just be happy.

i was watching this segment on the local news about a woman taking care of her kid and how she had to go to the local food banks to get food.  they also volunteered there so they didnt feel like they were just taking it.  the lil girl said something about even though they dont have much, what they do have is enough and helping others was important.  and with everything else going on in this crazy world...

try to think positive all the time. things could be much worse, so i just appreciate what i got and just be happy.

i was watching this segment on the local news about a woman taking care of her kid and how she had to go to the local food banks to get food.  they also volunteered there so they didnt feel like they were just taking it.  the lil girl said something about even though they dont have much, what they do have is enough and helping others was important.  and with everything else going on in this crazy world...

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Info on diddy-bopping?

diddy bop: the sensation one gets when walkin away from an problem, perceived situtation, or challenge with a feeling of accomplishment, regardless of result.

and when it comes to choppin it w/ the females... if you have something planned, you over think... i promise bro, if you just go say "hi, my name is ____" and talk about what made you come talk to her, it will take alot of pressure off...

the worse she can say is no... but you're in a better position then where you were cuz atleast you tried...

then, commence to diddy-boppin on yo way, whether you get the digits or not...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lovin this thread...

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Info on diddy-bopping?

diddy bop: the sensation one gets when walkin away from an problem, perceived situtation, or challenge with a feeling of accomplishment, regardless of result.

and when it comes to choppin it w/ the females... if you have something planned, you over think... i promise bro, if you just go say "hi, my name is ____" and talk about what made you come talk to her, it will take alot of pressure off...

the worse she can say is no... but you're in a better position then where you were cuz atleast you tried...

then, commence to diddy-boppin on yo way, whether you get the digits or not...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lovin this thread...

I love positive energy. I really believe that the more positive energy that you put out the more likely it is to come back to you. Not even on the karma tip but I feel like it's important to put out positive energy.

I love positive energy. I really believe that the more positive energy that you put out the more likely it is to come back to you. Not even on the karma tip but I feel like it's important to put out positive energy.

Back
Top Bottom