NT: Staying Positive Thread Vol. Good Vibes

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

made a waitress laugh while she had a rough day dealing with difficult customers. 
pimp.gif

def feels 
pimp.gif
 when you put a smile on ppls faces w/ a simple "hello, hows your day going?
happy.gif
"

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

def. appreciate this thread

not doing good at all in many things

i feel like im, well, whats lower than dirt?

Same boat, man.

When you get an opportunity, I suggest you get a piece of paper, and start jotting down everything in your life that you are thankful and grateful for. And when you do this, be sincere about how thankful and grateful you are of these things. After you write this down, read it over and over again, each time feeling just how thankful and grateful you are for blessings that you have in life.

This will get your mind off of all the bad, and force your mind to dwell on all the positive that is in your life. Puts you in a much better vibration, and puts in you in a far better positive attracting state than you are in now.

Same boat, man.

When you get an opportunity, I suggest you get a piece of paper, and start jotting down everything in your life that you are thankful and grateful for. And when you do this, be sincere about how thankful and grateful you are of these things. After you write this down, read it over and over again, each time feeling just how thankful and grateful you are for blessings that you have in life.

This will get your mind off of all the bad, and force your mind to dwell on all the positive that is in your life. Puts you in a much better vibration, and puts in you in a far better positive attracting state than you are in now.

Ive just been in a state of depression for the past 3weeks.. Nothing going good for me.

Ive just been in a state of depression for the past 3weeks.. Nothing going good for me.

Been on that positive energy tip for the last couple months, and let me tell you my life has made a complete turn around.  Work is more enjoyable, Im having more fun, and baggin more chicks than ever before.  #feelsrealgoodman 
pimp.gif

I always try to stay positive and maintain a good vibes.  Opening doors, smiling, a courtesy hello, good evening, how are you, etc. It helps meeting new females too when you're positive. 

I always try to stay positive and maintain a good vibes.  Opening doors, smiling, a courtesy hello, good evening, how are you, etc. It helps meeting new females too when you're positive. 

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

pimp.gif

Yo, did the diddy bop with a #%!# eating grin on my face.... but inside I felt like it was raining.... damn

Yo, did the diddy bop with a #%!# eating grin on my face.... but inside I felt like it was raining.... damn

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Same boat, man.

this guy gets it...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i once broke up w/ my girl... and it did a number on me cuz how it went down... got all my negative feelings out on paper. read it, reread it, and then burned it...

felt like a load off my back... so maybe it will work if you write down your negative thoughts... its only going to hurt more if you try to ignore them or supress (spell check?) them..

but paper does the trick fams...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

then you wasnt diddy boppin, fams...

you gotta have that feeling inside and out for it to be considered a "diddy bop"...

but no worries... if you can do it on the outside, there's always chance that you can do it on the inside...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Same boat, man.

this guy gets it...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i once broke up w/ my girl... and it did a number on me cuz how it went down... got all my negative feelings out on paper. read it, reread it, and then burned it...

felt like a load off my back... so maybe it will work if you write down your negative thoughts... its only going to hurt more if you try to ignore them or supress (spell check?) them..

but paper does the trick fams...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

then you wasnt diddy boppin, fams...

you gotta have that feeling inside and out for it to be considered a "diddy bop"...

but no worries... if you can do it on the outside, there's always chance that you can do it on the inside...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

made a waitress laugh while she had a rough day dealing with difficult customers. 
pimp.gif

def feels 
pimp.gif
happy.gif
"

and its even more bananas when they just completely open up to you...

make you feel like you really affected someone's life...

most stress free, least thought about way to scoop breezys too, for all those wondering...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just had an awesome weekend w/ my girl at some secluded beach cottage.
anniversary weekends. 
smokin.gif
 feelsgood. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

#coupleswag... 

pimp.gif

def feels 
pimp.gif
happy.gif
"

and its even more bananas when they just completely open up to you...

make you feel like you really affected someone's life...

most stress free, least thought about way to scoop breezys too, for all those wondering...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just had an awesome weekend w/ my girl at some secluded beach cottage.
anniversary weekends. 
smokin.gif
 feelsgood. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

#coupleswag... 

One of the best feelings in the world is that warm, fuzzy feeling you get after doing a good deed 
tongue.gif

Today on the bus I was the first to get up and let a senior take the seat
smile.gif
Then afterwards some lady with a stroller came in and couldn't lift the seats up, so I gave her a hand
happy.gif

Small, simple !%%+ in life, but damn..

tumblr_led1xkCw8C1qa7hgn.jpg

pimp.gif

One of the best feelings in the world is that warm, fuzzy feeling you get after doing a good deed 
tongue.gif

Today on the bus I was the first to get up and let a senior take the seat
smile.gif
Then afterwards some lady with a stroller came in and couldn't lift the seats up, so I gave her a hand
happy.gif

Small, simple !%%+ in life, but damn..

tumblr_led1xkCw8C1qa7hgn.jpg

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom