NT, tell me about Houston.

I'm looking at spending up to two months in the Houston area early next year for work, some insider info would be useful before I land.

-what do I HAVE to do/see/eat while I'm there?

-what's a good area to rent in, and how much should I expect to pay?

-are there places I should stay away from?

all helpful and humorous contributions appreciated.

oh yeah...please. :smile:

Stay in Midtown if you can. It’s pretty close to the city and has a couple of cool spots to check out. The galleria out there is pretty legit. I go about once a year and enjoy the city every time.

Whatever happens, can you post a before and after your experience in h-town? Something like this

Before:
IMG_0525.JPG

After:
IMG_0524.PNG

Stay away from North Houston/Greenspoint type garbage other than running into LebronHasMoreFinalsMVPs LebronHasMoreFinalsMVPs . And if you set up a Tinder/Black People Meet date while you're DM'ing and she says "just take 290 and...", cut her off right there and don't speak to her again.

Stay away from greenspoint you will be robbed in your own driveway

got it, stay out of Greenspoint.

Stay in Midtown if you can. It’s pretty close to the city and has a couple of cool spots to check out. The galleria out there is pretty legit. I go about once a year and enjoy the city every time.

I imagine Midtown is the showtime district, I'll see what the finances are looking like. really seems like a cool city tho.

See James harden the GOAT scorer at a rockets game

definitely gonna check out a game or two, that and the Space Center are definitely on the list.

Stay in meyerland in between ratchet and Bellaire

nice, neighborhood specifics. looks like it's just outside this Loop I keep reading about, seems important. thanks for the tip, I'll keep it in mind.

Man don't listen to ANYTHING Peep Game Peep Game tells you about the Tinders

but he's the NT member with the most posts, surely that means he knows something.

Whatever happens, can you post a before and after your experience in h-town? Something like this

Before:
IMG_0525.JPG

After:
IMG_0524.PNG

I will, but leave Tony out of this. :frown:

actually kinda shocked this took 16 posts.

I lived there in '14 and loved it. Had to move for a job but I didn't want to.

I lived in the civilized part of greenspoint (Driscoll place apartments) and had no issues. Decent complex and very affordable. My boy lived a few miles down the road and he caught hell :lol: someone threw a stone through his apartment window, broke into his car...that's all I can remember.

Last edited:
There's a thread floating around that you should search for. Great info in there. I think it's called 'things to do in Houston'.

I will do just that. I was looking for neighborhood information as well, I have to consider extended accommodations. 'preciate the lead tho.

All i know is Trunks keep popping
Tops keep dropping down in Houston

Tops droppin

valid contribution.

Back
Top Bottom