NT, tell your "whip it out" stories

I've never tried this method, and would like to one day. Do you literately just whip it out?

what is your success rate with this?

From what i hear it doesnt work.. my bff was telling me how some dude tried this.. and she just gave him the
alien.gif
look.

I've done it before. There was a huge amount of sexual tension in the air, so I just did it between pauses in conversation.

She said "It's about time!" and proceded to dome me up.

I promise that's a true story.

This works best when you know your swag is at a milli and the girl is feeling you for sure....for example, once I was so drunk out of my mind I had my homegirlpick me up from my boys house and apparently I had blacked out but when I woke up it was about 4am and we were in her car chillin and I knew it was on...I madea move and just whipped it out...she knew what the deal was and I got served and did the ol fire in the hole thing...I had woke up drunk and didnt care whathappened so I was about to go downtown too but I got sleepy again and just slept it out till the next morning. That is one of my favorite whipping it outstories, she was my down soulja
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
good times
laugh.gif

A lady friend of mine who was a jump told me about how she was chilling at the skateboard and met this kid and later started making out with him. They went toa secluded part of the park and he literally whipped it out and being it was out she felt she had to do something with it, so she did.

The end.

I had a friend who tried this like 5+ years ago. He was drunk(surprise, surprise) and getting a ride home from a girl who was really nice, but not very blessedin the looks department. Apparently she just shook her head and continued to drop him off like she wasn't fazed that he whipped it out.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

I've never tried this method, and would like to one day. Do you literately just whip it out?

From what i hear it doesnt work
.. my bff was telling me how some dude tried this.. and she just gave him the
alien.gif
look.

Sorry about your friend zone.

Originally Posted by Diego

From what i hear it doesnt work
.. my bff was telling me how some dude tried this.. and she just gave him the
alien.gif
look.

Sorry about your friend zone.
listen here child, not everything has to be about a relationship, some people actually have friends. believe it or not.hopefully you learn thisbefore you reach adulthood

Only one successful attempt for me. I was in high school. I knew this girl had a crush on me. We were hanging out backstage during rehersal for our schoolplay. She kept giving me the "do something" look so i just unzipped and unrolled the hose. we got it in right there. Attempts since have beenunsuccessful.

From what i hear it doesnt work.. my bff was telling me how some dude tried this.. and she just gave him the
alien.gif
look.
try it on you bff if it works you can get out the friend zone

I was on this girl's porch one late Summer night last year, and we were talkin' and talkin'.....there was a slight silence, so I pulled out mythang. She started playin' with it, then I took her shirt and bra off, then she took my hoop shorts off still playin' with my thang, then I took hershorts and panties off, and she just sat on my junk....no condom. She rode me for a good minute, then I attacked her backyard, then I got on top of her, thenshe got back on top and made my lap a lot wetter, and then I went back at it from the back, and I couldn't shoot nothin' off. So I stopped.

There's more to the story [it doesn't have anything to do with the "whip it out" method] and I've told the story on the other site, butI'd rather not go into detail right now.

Originally Posted by yep617

Apparently she just shook her head and continued to drop him off
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OMG

I was cuddling in bed with my ex when he whipped it out and started touching himself.
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by donpoppa

alien.gif
look.
try it on you bff if it works you can get out the friend zone
laugh.gif
I've already beat, was the first guy to also lol backwhen we were 15 cuz she was "curious"

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I was on this girl's porch one late Summer night last year, and we were talkin' and talkin'.....there was a slight silence, so I pulled out my thang. She started playin' with it, then I took her shirt and bra off, then she took my hoop shorts off still playin' with my thang, then I took her shorts and panties off, and she just sat on my junk....no condom. She rode me for a good minute, then I attacked her backyard, then I got on top of her, then she got back on top and made my lap a lot wetter, and then I went back at it from the back, and I couldn't shoot nothin' off. So I stopped.

There's more to the story [it doesn't have anything to do with the "whip it out" method] and I've told the story on the other site, but I'd rather not go into detail right now.
this explains your avy...on the other hand congrats bro.

lol hey it happens..

we just got done for the second time that night. ( like an hour difference)

she wanted to go a third round and my boy couldnt get up past the 10 count

=/

Back
Top Bottom