NT, tell your "whip it out" stories

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I've done it before. There was a huge amount of sexual tension in the air, so I just did it between pauses in conversation.

She said "It's about time!" and proceded to dome me up.

I promise that's a true story.
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
!#%*%%* lies!!!

^word... if anyone says "I promise its the truth" is a dead giveaway that they gassin it odee hard lol

I have another one.

I was with this broad at her crib, we was watching a movie I think it was knocked up. But, yeah she leaned her head towards me and we started kissing and soon. I knew this chick was down from the get go. So I proceed to start caressing her thighs and work my way to her pants, but I felt that she was nervous andwanted to pull my hand away. So, I go on and just unzip my 501's and just whip it, but it was still on soft mode
ohwell.gif
and didnt really whip out since I had to pull it out. So broad looked at itand
grin.gif
, I had a
embarassed.gif
. Decided to put it back in and just leave
laugh.gif

Bold Moves FTW
pimp.gif

But I think a more EFFECTIVE technique is to grab a hold of her hand, and guide it down there.

(Keep your pants on)

1. When you whip it out, essentially, your in a "subservient" position, and you're asking her what to do.
Where as, grabbing her hand, your being dominate, and instructing her.

2. When you whip it out, the Mystery is lost, and plus it engages her logical mind.
Where as grabbing her hand, it piques her curiosity, and engages her emotional mind, she starts "idealizing" your c0ck, projecting fantasies.

3. Its hard to get Rock Hard without Stimulation...when you put her hand there, it's going to start expanding ASAP...

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

^this man just inspired me
laugh.gif
... yo y'all think this will work on a bestfriend u been wantin to pummel ya whole life but u just can't break the ice?

Noooo...

You my friend, are in what we like to call "THE FRIENDZONE"...

Whipping it out will only make your situation that much more grim.

I have a 100% success rate with this. I never whipped it out when I wasn't already making out with a chick that was feeling me... but I have when we justmet. It really cuts out all the akwardness of someone making a move... if the chick wants to get down I feel like I'm doing her a favor
glasses.gif
it's weird because even though they're willing to give you the headpiece when you whip it out, chicks don't want to be the ones to actually make the move and whip it out themselves.

For the youngsters who have yet to try this bold move here are the essentials to success: 1.) Confidence must be at an all time high 2.) You and the chickshould have had consumed alcohol 3.) Be 'excited' 4.) Don't hesitate 5.) Don't take no for an answer

Jk on #5
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by StuntHard

this is on my mama, i had a 3way last night, and guess how it popped off...
...you drugged them?

no silly... we were all sitting on the couch smoking, talking about threesomes and who has/hasn't had one, female bisexual tendencies/boundaries, oh...lemme preface this by saying that it was brought up behind my back (pause), so the females had already agreed on this, and had been waitin on my approval, soinstead of just wasting time, i whipped it out, and my chick's homegirl proceeded to give HER lessons on how to give ME dome. as they're switching off,i'm making comments like, "more tongue, less teeth", "see if you can take the whole thing", and "spit on it". realtalk tho, ididn't plan on anybody riding my face. that ended up happening tho, and if i have herpes on my face, i'm killing them.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

^this man just inspired me
laugh.gif
... yo y'all think this will work on a bestfriend u been wantin to pummel ya whole life but u just can't break the ice?

Noooo...

You my friend, are in what we like to call "THE FRIENDZONE"...

Whipping it out will only make your situation that much more grim.

Nah but would if she been feelin u for wild long and on numerous ocassions she talked to u about "turning our friendship into a serious relationship"but I always bluff on that cause I'm a dirtbag and I know I will hurt her. What I want is for us it to continue our friendship and for me to just beatwhenever I want but I don't got enough balls to ask her
laugh.gif
the sexual tension is their its been their for a long time too. So the question is to whip ornot to whip?

Back
Top Bottom