NT this is a man vol: getting out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trill, I accept that people have different opinions. I have stated that I respect it. This argument is a bit beyond acceptance though, now it is about right and wrong. Which is were argument has broken out.

FODB, really? No gay boyscouts now? A reason why, please?
so what is your opinion  on their responsibility to let the other party know ? and should they let the other party know? to me its in the same boat as incurable std's as far as responsibility in notifying the other individual involved.

Trill, I accept that people have different opinions. I have stated that I respect it. This argument is a bit beyond acceptance though, now it is about right and wrong. Which is were argument has broken out.

FODB, really? No gay boyscouts now? A reason why, please?
so what is your opinion  on their responsibility to let the other party know ? and should they let the other party know? to me its in the same boat as incurable std's as far as responsibility in notifying the other individual involved.
Of course they should let the other party know, I said this earlier. Though it is not really something you need to know right away, like, "Hey I'm Tiffany, oh and I used to be a man." 

If you do plan on getting intimate, of course you should be notified. 

You did not answer my question on boy scouts though

i don't even.....what the heck?!  nobody has a responsibility to tell you what their sexual preference is, period.  why the **** would it matter in the boy scouts?  for hundreds and hundreds of years, gay people have interacted with straight people on a daily basis for the whole of their lives with nobody knowing their sexual preferences or assuming they were straight.  guess what?  didn't hurt a single person.  gimme a break bruh bruh.

i don't even.....what the heck?!  nobody has a responsibility to tell you what their sexual preference is, period.  why the **** would it matter in the boy scouts?  for hundreds and hundreds of years, gay people have interacted with straight people on a daily basis for the whole of their lives with nobody knowing their sexual preferences or assuming they were straight.  guess what?  didn't hurt a single person.  gimme a break bruh bruh.
he talkin bout an intimate encounter bruh.

Still not sure how people think its puzzling that someone would want to know if you used to be a man/had an std, but oh well

Last edited:
Of course they should let the other party know, I said this earlier. Though it is not really something you need to know right away, like, "Hey I'm Tiffany, oh and I used to be a man." 

im cool with gay boyscouts that wasnt my feelings on that 
laugh.gif
. Hell im cool with gay people in any facet of society i think the more people out in the open the better. I had a real close friend in highschool get killed because he was " in the closet" everybody knew an accepted the fact he liked men even though it was taboo in our highschool minds. One night he got drunk at a party and invited a dude back to his car to go "smoke" kissed dude and buddy lost it. My guy got his head smashed between the car door .it makes me thing that if he was 2-4 years younger he would be here living his life but since we were at a time were the only gay people that were tolerated were lesbians he lost his life to ignorance 

It is something you should want to know if you're trying to court them just like an STD. No one wants to find out during the course of intimacy in both cases.

bruh bruh im talking about transgender men having sex with those that don't know they are transgender 

Pretty much how I can see this only being a problem. I don't anyone should have a problem with people being who they want to be but when they are being deceitful, then that is a different issue. A guy that is a transgender or a cross dresser should hold those responsibilities. They know that situations would be taken way different if the other person knew the truth from the get go. As long as people know what's up, then whatever happens after that is on them.

Pretty much how I can see this only being a problem. I don't anyone should have a problem with people being who they want to be but when they are being deceitful, then that is a different issue. A guy that is a transgender or a cross dresser should hold those responsibilities. They know that situations would be taken way different if the other person knew the truth from the get go. As long as people know what's up, then whatever happens after that is on them.
This.  Be who you want to be, but before you even kiss the other person, let them know you're a transgender or a cross-dresser.  I'm not saying they have to tell everyone they talk to, just the people who they may get intimate with...

Last edited:
pics never do anything justice

in pics, it looks great, in the videos its like an ugly girl (no doubt still passable as a girl)

but i would fall for the trick and wouldnt be mad

wrong. they should ALWAYS be upfront. once a guy talks to a women they think its a biological woman. now how the transgender women goes about informing the intrested party is there buisness. maybe the he/she should inform them that night tru a text stating i was a born a man if u not intrested dont hit me up. simple and clean  

wrong. they should ALWAYS be upfront. once a guy talks to a women they think its a biological woman. now how the transgender women goes about informing the intrested party is there buisness. maybe the he/she should inform them that night tru a text stating i was a born a man if u not intrested dont hit me up. simple and clean  
Debatable.

Every encounter with every individual should not require one to say their origins. That's like you or I walking around a club and saying "Hey, I'm Sir Charles. Oh, and I am a (insert religion or political views, or other irrelevant info)." It'a pointless, and it can and will deter most individuals from friendship and or relationships. As said before, you are not entitled to that information until intimacy is the ball game. No matter how badly you want to be told, nobody is going to tell you. 

I think there's a difference between "I'm a Democrat/Republican", "I'm Baptist/Muslim", and "I used to have a penis/vagina"

I think there's a difference between "I'm a Democrat/Republican", "I'm Baptist/Muslim", and "I used to have a penis/vagina"
Not really. 

They are both irrelevant until you are in the correct setting where they are appropriate to be talked about. Until then it is just something you say and nobody will like you for.

I aint gone lie tho. My whole life I felt like Batman living in a regular man's body.
I AM BATMAN!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom