NT this is a man vol: getting out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you being serious? You don't understand how it could **** up a child's head to hear that men are becoming women you dont see the kind of confusion that would cause I'm starting to gather some of you boys just like to argue

I'm not totally against it. If thats what you wanna do, do you, but I aint smashing.

I think there should be some mandatory therapy and/or counseling before they get the surgery. I believe a lot of wanting to change gender has to do with people not being able to accept who they are. They don't like being considered "gay", so they try to "fix" it with changes genders.

There already is mandatory therapy after the procedure,

What about before? How is this going to make their lives any easier? Do they fully understand that this isn't going to make finding a mate any easier?

Are you being serious? You don't understand how it could **** up a child's head to hear that men are becoming women you dont see the kind of confusion that would cause I'm starting to gather some of you boys just like to argue
Why?

Kidding. Though I was actually intrigued on why you thought it may be "damaging" children. I am quite sure that information is usually told when the child has become a teen, similar to telling when a kid is adopted. There are those who tell their kid too early, but the same happens with adoption. 

This is not the only factor that could "damage" children, and it damn sure isn't the greatest. Seeing that we have children growing up in ghettos, with abusive parents, children who's father/mother left them, etc. 

There are so many things that can damage a child, but if you choose to pick out just the one, and label it disgusting. Well.

are you against negative music (you know, the type that glorifies killing and doing drugs and treating women like ****), or video games, tv, pharmaceuticals, unhealthy food? You know, anything that could be potentially damaging to children. I've never really heard you speak so adamant about any of those, only homosexuals and discrimination- so, Im assuming these are the only 2 that have negatively effected you :nerd:

or what about when the news posted stories about murder, rape, etc? You know, it could really mess up a child's perception of the universe

I'm not totally against it. If thats what you wanna do, do you, but I aint smashing.

I think there should be some mandatory therapy and/or counseling before they get the surgery. I believe a lot of wanting to change gender has to do with people not being able to accept who they are. They don't like being considered "gay", so they try to "fix" it with changes genders.
There already is mandatory therapy after the procedure,
What about before? How is this going to make their lives any easier? Do they fully understand that this isn't going to make finding a mate any easier?
 People who change sex are usually required to live as members of their target sex for at least one year prior to genital surgery, so-called Real-Life Experience (RLE) or Real-Life Test (RLT)

Most doctors who do these operations required them to go through sex reassignment therapy for at least 12-15 months before they have surgery, unless you're not going to a reputable doctor. Followed by another year of therapy afterwards.

this has been established pages ago . im starting to think sir charles is a transgender or thinking about getting the procedure done  :nerd:

I'm not gonna lie..... Sir Charles definitely seems knowledgeable about this topic. I'm not going to judge anyone until I've "walked a mile in their shoes".

I'm just curious, have you guys taken any social science classes in college? Psychology, Philosophy, Sociology, etc? You don't have to be a ****** to know these things

this has been established pages ago . im starting to think sir charles is a transgender or thinking about getting the procedure done  
nerd.gif
Exactly what I meant before.

People can't talk about things on their own, so they must attack another individuals character in order to make themselves feel like they are winning. So far I have been called gay, and now transgender, or soon-to-be. Simply because I chose to respect the lifestyles of others, and I disagree when people choose to attack it. 

Though, you obviously know me to the greatest extent that you can tell me about my sexuality. Though you don't even know my name. 

While we are making assumptions, I presume you to be intellectually challenged. Seeing your vocabulary is lacking, and your idea of a debate it attacking ones character, instead of questioning their ideals. Or you could be a politician. 

I'm just curious, have you guys taken any social science classes in college? Psychology, Philosophy, Sociology, etc? You don't have to be a ****** to know these things
i have taken a philosophy class and i understand people not feeling comfortable in their skin my argument with the whole transgender topic is . what is their responsibility in telling the other party about their operation ? i know there are men how look for these type of women but what about regular straight guys ?  also if you feel like a woman inside the issue of birthing a child comes into play. ( i have no problem with a gay couple raising children )

Gonna need a counterfeit coochie marker like they have at cash registers 
laugh.gif
you would be able to tell from what you posted.  If it's fake she will have to use lube to get herself wet and if she doesn't stop every so often to apply more lube she will dry up on you while your long stroking away.  
laugh.gif

Anyone here feel sad for abused dogs? No offense, but that makes me think you want to be a dachshund.

Anyone here feel sad for abused dogs? No offense, but that makes me think you want to be a dachshund.

Why cant you guys accept that there are people that dont accept this?

Last edited:
Exactly what I meant before.

People can't talk about things on their own, so they must attack another individuals character in order to make themselves feel like they are winning. So far I have been called gay, and now transgender, or soon-to-be. Simply because I chose to respect the lifestyles of others, and I disagree when people choose to attack it. 

Though, you obviously know me to the greatest extent that you can tell me about my sexuality. Though you don't even know my name. 

While we are making assumptions, I presume you to be intellectually challenged. Seeing your vocabulary is lacking, and your idea of a debate it attacking ones character, instead of questioning their ideals. Or you could be a politician. 
man i was just joking about you being transgender . im on a sneaker message board discussing the transgender community. all i meant is your very knowledgeable  about the subject which is great because your coming with a different outlook and perspective on the topic than most posters. if you took it more than that my  bad 

Last edited:
That comment was addressing the idea that empathy can only be expressed for a group that you belong to or want to belong to.

dudes just arguing to argue 
mean.gif
. i think the majority of people have no issue with gay rights or the gay community , the issue people are having is that these transgender are going out tricking straight men into relationships with them and pulling a crying game on them later. i couldnt blame a dude for getting tricked but i also wouldnt blame a dude for snapping and doing something he might see jail for either. 
This^ nobody cares if your a ******, gay, bi, or straight.   It's wrong though for trannies to go around tricking straight men and then go out and contact people like tmz and media takeout to sell the story that they had sex with a famous person and then they tell things like how big his package was and what he did to her while they were having sex.  Now  that's wrong!   Several rappers, r&b singers and actors have already fallen victim to this.  Don't believe me Google it
laugh.gif

Why cant you guys accept that there are people that dont accept this?
These are the same boys that think gay boy scouts is allowed. Maybe he was raised with those values.not me
Trill, I accept that people have different opinions. I have stated that I respect it. This argument is a bit beyond acceptance though, now it is about right and wrong. Which is were argument has broken out.

FODB, really? No gay boyscouts now? A reason why, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom