NT, tips on moving to a new state?

I just turned 20 & I'm planning on moving from Connecticut to Orlando early next year. I'm a full-time barber, so i'm not in school. I was planning to prob work part-time in retail & part-time in a barbershop. I'm diabetic so my biggest concern is having health insurance. I'm actually in Orlando on vaca as we speak.. NT what are my health options? & what should I expect? This is my first time moving out-of-state.

pimp.gif
diabetic here, just get a job with health insurance, or goto school and get on your parents so you can have it. 

Im a diabetic too i stay in MD but try to get a job that gives health benefits my man. You should be able to stay under your parents insurance until you are 25 so in that time you will have had it together. Good luck

Yeah i'm currently under my mothers but i was wondering the issue with the address change, seeing a doctor in a different state etc, should i just tell them i'm down here for school until i have a job long enough to have benefits?

stay to yourself and make your friends thru work is the safest thing to do fam, its a crazy world

Originally Posted by rtdix214

stay to yourself and make your friends thru work is the safest thing to do fam, its a crazy world

this
don't forget not to make eye contact when you talk....... never go out alone

Originally Posted by rtdix214

this
idk what your situation is OP but you should stack some cheese first then move out 20 is a bit young imo

Definitely planning to stack but getting all the info sorted out early. & is crime out here really THAT bad? I have fam pretty much all around FL.. & yes i'm young but the tension of my current home situation along w. me feeling like i'm not making it anywhere in my hometown is pushing me to move & make changes

Originally Posted by CTzFresh3st

Definitely planning to stack but getting all the info sorted out early. & is crime out here really THAT bad? I have fam pretty much all around FL.. & yes i'm young but the tension of my current home situation along w. me feeling like i'm not making it anywhere in my hometown is pushing me to move & make changes

tired.gif
good luck to you man. i feel the same way every day.

Orlando isn't that bad try to move closer to the college area. Stuff like housing & ect. Are cheaper & it will be a lot easier to meet people your age. Good luck fam.

Back
Top Bottom