NT, We Got Nominated!!

Congrats!
pimp.gif
  Awesome to see an NT'er doing well and glad that we helped you in the contest.

Keep following your dreams OP! I hope you go BIG!

Anyway do is it just waiting game now? Or do we vote again?
Thanks man! 

top 200 is chosen by Matt, Ben and their producers with HBO and Miramax. Once the top 20 is chosen, there will be a nationwide vote to find the top ONE director and fly him or her to LA for a face to face interview with Matt and Ben. The other 9 finalists will be chosen by the producers. 

IF we get to the top 20, it's going to be a lot of fun! 
eek.gif

congrats op. 

Keep pursuing your passion!
Thanks, calypso! It's the only thing that I can do in life that makes sense to me! The idea that I can leave something positive on this earth even after I die is what drives me the most. But we all have the power to do so and I hope I can kind of inspire someone to have that mindset as well

This is beyond dope dude. Congratulations my man. I've seen you post some of your short vids on NT over the years and it's dope that your continuing to pursue your passion. Keep going dude.

Do work.

Thanks, calypso! It's the only thing that I can do in life that makes sense to me! The idea that I can leave something positive on this earth even after I die is what drives me the most. But we all have the power to do so and I hope I can kind of inspire someone to have that mindset as well

I like this a lot
I recently got done listening to "the alchemist"

Its about finding your personal legend....

Again Congrats......I remember you threads so this is really cool to me. You came off humble and positive yet open to feedback.

This is beyond dope dude. Congratulations my man. I've seen you post some of your short vids on NT over the years and it's dope that your continuing to pursue your passion. Keep going dude.

Do work.
To kind of give you guys a little insight of where I started, I posted this on NT 5 years ago 
roll.gif
and the reaction was 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
I like this a lot

I recently got done listening to "the alchemist"

Its about finding your personal legend....

Again Congrats......I remember you threads so this is really cool to me. You came off humble and positive yet open to feedback.
I REALLY need to read that. I heard so many good things about it. Is it worth reading (obviously yes haha) and thanks, man! I think that's what everyone needs in life. Negative feedback is what we should strive for because that's how we learn. Thanks so much!! 

Last edited:
i remember seeing your vid somewhere in general. forget which thread tho :lol:

good stuff tho mang.
nothing but support over here!
:nthat:

Crazy to see your progression man. Congrats and good luck!

And 
laugh.gif
 at the NT shootout.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom