NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

One of my favorites

Bells Winter White

Last edited:
I always drink heini but during the summer it's land shark and but I literally love all beer and also my fav at stadiums are hoegarden

Annual Mad Elf Xmas party tonight

Mad Elf Power Hour to Xmas tunes...goodnight memory

Challenge accepted lol. Wish I could get my self some Mad Elf though....

And that Bells Winter White is delicious. Yall got me at work acting like a fiend for a winter beer.

i drank 14 one night and barely caught a buzz
mean.gif
 pacifico is the only mexican beer i drink, unless i have no choice
smile.gif

how is that?
it's so different. definitely a smooth blueberry taste... isn't one of the more expensive lagers but try it... it is great for chilling outside with your buds. i'd recommend it 

Post review on the vertical epic ale: Pretty bomb, honestly for a 9% abv I could hardly taste the alcohol in the beer at all. Only thing I didn't like about this beer is that the aftertaste is where the spice flavor really kicks in, I generally don't like strong spice flavor.

Post review on the vertical epic ale: Pretty bomb, honestly for a 9% abv I could hardly taste the alcohol in the beer at all. Only thing I didn't like about this beer is that the aftertaste is where the spice flavor really kicks in, I generally don't like strong spice flavor.

putting that duvel glass to work, i see. :pimp:

i've had the 101010 and 111111 vertical epics and wasn't a fan of them. looks like i won't like the 121212 one either :x

Stone 12-12-12 has cinnamon and allspice with banana esters up front. Hints of citrus arrive mid palate, while molasses notes persevere in the finish along with a nice dark roasted malt dryness.

Last edited:
yeah i'm in san gabriel valley, san dimas area. most bevmo's should have it in stock right now, but i wouldn't be suprised if they aren't displaying it n just leaving it in the boxes on request :lol:

what area are you in? I might be open to trading a bomber of this if you got something good. I imagine the vertical epic will be stocked for the month of december @ retailers.

putting that duvel glass to work, i see. :pimp:
i've had the 101010 and 111111 vertical epics and wasn't a fan of them. looks like i won't like the 121212 one either :x

yeah this being a spicy/strong brew makes sense, cuz apparently all 12 are supposed to be sampled in order, I think stone is doing some exclusive tasting event with all 12. sounds cool but I'm not that interested really :lol:

Last edited:
yeah i'm in san gabriel valley, san dimas area. most bevmo's should have it in stock right now, but i wouldn't be suprised if they aren't displaying it n just leaving it in the boxes on request :lol:

what area are you in? I might be open to trading a bomber of this if you got something good. I imagine the vertical epic will be stocked for the month of december @ retailers.

I'm all the way out in the sticks of western north carolina. haha. But I've done a few trades with people on BA and on here :nerd:

Let me know.

I'm all the way out in the sticks of western north carolina. haha. But I've done a few trades with people on BA and on here :nerd:
Let me know.

hahaa. I wanna try a beer trade sometime, like regional for regional type deal, more likely not though with limited funds atm :lol: >D

http://www.bevmo.com/Shop/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=12876

I hear ya. I seriously had boxed up almost $150 worth of regional beer/rare beer from around my way and found out I would be going to his area and just started breaking them out and drinking them hahaha

Went to a Polish restaurant last night, had this:

Not sure if it was also because I had a rough work week (plus temp was ice cold), but the best beer I've had in a looooong time. Food was fantastic as well.
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

A great night overall, def need to try that one again soon.

Went to a Polish restaurant last night, had this:

Not sure if it was also because I had a rough work week (plus temp was ice cold), but the best beer I've had in a looooong time. Food was fantastic as well.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A great night overall, def need to try that one again soon.
my favorite beer. people sleep on Polish brews but Zywiec is the best. i also like Lomza and Okocim as well but Zywiec is the best. i dont really care for Tyskie though. 

Zimne Piwo!

I wanna drink my Sly Fox Christmas 2012 I bought but I'm hurting from Mad Elf power hour last night

So good

Well friends, and let me tell you that a six pack of these on an empty stomach will get anyone in the Christmas spirit. 9.5% and ready to take a nap.

Well friends, and let me tell you that a six pack of these on an empty stomach will get anyone in the Christmas spirit. 9.5% and ready to take a nap.

ahh man that stuff did some damage to me back in the day; I can't drink it anymore :x

it's so different. definitely a smooth blueberry taste... isn't one of the more expensive lagers but try it... it is great for chilling outside with your buds. i'd recommend it 
thanks, i'm definitely going to hunt it down

Back
Top Bottom