NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

glad I finally got to try Boat. Session beers scream my name. Trying to track down more for my golf league at work

also, ecstatic they finally did a Trendler Kolsch. My favorite German style after Helles. Early entry for favorite beer of 2021
96ADB646-D67E-4E8C-84C7-B6FB61E41B65.jpeg
01DD05FD-F62E-4096-9AFF-ACF42CB2428F.jpeg

9A764DFA-F099-447B-B928-0C3DC91352B2.jpeg
5330C15D-B438-4E0D-B4AE-284A4E329FBE.jpeg

Back home for Easter. My girlfriend loves sours so couldn’t help myself and grab some Imprint

Definitely tasty and way too adjuncted and sweet. Thick as hell. Would buy here and there but not regularly. And these have to be split with at least 1 or 2 other people. Just crazy sweet. With that being said, I understand why people go nuts for them. People were buying these by the case today

They got flavors?? High school me is losing it.

I've always been a big sour person. I've been drinking this one lately:

They ****ing discontinued Otra Vez which was absolutely incredible. Wild Little Thing isn't the best sour beer in the world, but it'll do. Otra Vez was hella good though. Real disappointed to learn that it's gone.

Was just at my local and wondering why my favorite brewery (3F's) is putting out so many damn sours.

Come in here and see it's not just them lol. Man, sour beer just does not sound appealing at all.

Anywho, went to the bar for the first time since Covid on Thursday. Had a Double IPA called Fuzzy Britches. Was so remarkable I was in stores next day trying to find it. Looks like it's probably not going to be available in stores, but I did locate another double IPA from the same brewery. It is equally amazing.

20210417_185256.jpg

Good stuff people. I no longer qualify for this thread lol. No more brewery visits the past month. I went a few times in March and spent way too much. Smaller places have gone up way too much. Package has sadly been the best value.
. My go to shelfie is mia (cheap ^%_ hamms), so I’ve avoided the beer store for awhile, instead it’s a cheap 30 pack, and a shelfie ipa or stout from a grocery store. Longer drawn out sessions as the heat warms beer too fast and makes you thirsty.l and dehydrated too quickly has been a standard spring to summer shift. Beer closest to water is key now lol.
A buddy did gift me an arrogant bastard Six pack. Definitely feeling like a true red ipa. These abrasively hoppy beers 10 years ago are still abrasively hoppy. I honestly have to adjust to it, even as a seasoned vet. These sweeter hazies are welcoming upon first sip.

Back
Top Bottom