NT, What books are you reading?

Mein Kampf, I need to read ths again, I read it every couple of years because my perspective changes everytime I read it. but back to the point.

Bout to start my summer reading. this next couple of weeks.
The bible
The Koran
Plato's Republic

Hopefully I finish all of these, I'm starting bottom up because I can knock out the republic in a week or so.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Mein Kampf, I need to read ths again, I read it every couple of years because my perspective changes everytime I read it. but back to the point.

Bout to start my summer reading. this next couple of weeks.
The bible
The Koran
Plato's Republic

Hopefully I finish all of these, I'm starting bottom up because I can knock out the republic in a week or so.
If you get more interested in the Quran, a great book to follow that up with would be ISLAM: RELIGION OF LIFE by Abdul Wadod Shalabi, edited byA.H. Murad. Possibly the best entry level book that covers the basics in an intellectual and spiritual manner that I have picked up.

nerd.gif

51TZS7WFJPL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius by Dave Eggers.

So far it's...interesting.

Nothing but textbooks for me right now...I'll finally be back to reading books in about a month.

Originally Posted by idalvysxdeath

nerd.gif

51TZS7WFJPL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Gatorland! Haven't been there in awhile.......Anyways just reading Financial Peace: Revisited by Dave Ramsey. Click my neon green debt free signature.

Originally Posted by tmay407

Nothing but textbooks for me right now...I'll finally be back to reading books in about a month.

cant wait until i can do some recreational reading

i've always wanted to read Mein Kampf but i feel weird going to B&N and getting it..

jhumpa lahiri - interpreter of maladies
vyvyane loh - breaking the tongue
anthony varallo - out loud

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

The Road
This is sitting on my desk. My mom reads like a book a week and she told me this is one of the three best books she's ever read.
eek.gif
Excitedto start reading it, but I'm an English major and I have too much reading to do for class. For class I'm reading "The Odyssey," and I justfinished reading An Abundance of Katherines by John Green for my Adolescent Literature class. Would highly recommend it, and it's an easy read.

Back
Top Bottom