NT, what can keep me from losing it?

-4 Days before my day my mother had a minor heart attack
-had a crappy bday
-got my heart broke by this girl I invested way too much time in on my bday(ima sucka apparently)
-acquired 3 traffic tickets this past 2 weeks...which brings me to 11 total traffic tickets this year, they'll prob suspend my license
-now everyday my mom has chest pains, has me shook
-My grandma who is with my mom is also not doing so well, she has sleep aphnia(or however u spell it)...in her sleep, she'll  snore for one minute and the following minute she doesn't breathe at all...this goes on for the WHOLE night...

IDK its hard to think of solutions anymore, I'm blank and frustrated...

-4 Days before my day my mother had a minor heart attack
-had a crappy bday
-got my heart broke by this girl I invested way too much time in on my bday(ima sucka apparently)
-acquired 3 traffic tickets this past 2 weeks...which brings me to 11 total traffic tickets this year, they'll prob suspend my license
-now everyday my mom has chest pains, has me shook
-My grandma who is with my mom is also not doing so well, she has sleep aphnia(or however u spell it)...in her sleep, she'll  snore for one minute and the following minute she doesn't breathe at all...this goes on for the WHOLE night...

IDK its hard to think of solutions anymore, I'm blank and frustrated...

Damn bruh, I kinda went through what u went through in your mom's situation... Just be there for her as much as you can.. she doesn't want to be lonely, TRUST ME

Screw your ex dude.. Girls come and go all the time in our lives, no need to trip about her. ON TO THE NEXT

Keep your head up homie

Just live your life and look forward to being stronger than you are now because your going through this hard time. I've been bad places mentally. Music usually helps me alot. Stay up OP

Damn bruh, I kinda went through what u went through in your mom's situation... Just be there for her as much as you can.. she doesn't want to be lonely, TRUST ME

Screw your ex dude.. Girls come and go all the time in our lives, no need to trip about her. ON TO THE NEXT

Keep your head up homie

Just live your life and look forward to being stronger than you are now because your going through this hard time. I've been bad places mentally. Music usually helps me alot. Stay up OP

she broke up with you on your birthday?

Damn...People do that?

Thats so.....cold...

she broke up with you on your birthday?

Damn...People do that?

Thats so.....cold...

Sorry to hear that man. Try to deal with everything, one situation at the time. Starting with your mom. I know she's not doing too well, but be strength for her. When you're able to do that, you'll feel better about all that's going on.

Sorry to hear that man. Try to deal with everything, one situation at the time. Starting with your mom. I know she's not doing too well, but be strength for her. When you're able to do that, you'll feel better about all that's going on.

dont cry over a female
if your license gets suspended take the bus/train/ask a friend
you have plenty more birthdays
stop dwelling on negatives

Back
Top Bottom