NT, What do y'all think of "Lil' Boosie"?

Originally Posted by FromAZwithLOVE

Boosie
pimp.gif

He speaks the truth

Did yall see his lawyer that's reporesenting him in his murder case??
30t6p3b.gif
they gon throw Boosie under the jail...
Dude is DONE.

Originally Posted by FromAZwithLOVE

Boosie
pimp.gif

He speaks the truth

Did yall see his lawyer that's reporesenting him in his murder case??
30t6p3b.gif
they gon throw Boosie under the jail...
Dude is DONE.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by D723

One of my favorites ever. I remember someone on NT described him as a mixture between Juve and Pac and I thought that was the realest $!!$ I've heard in awhile.

Boosie goes super hard... everyone likes him here in TN.

laugh.gif
 WRONG

Weird... he got love in Memphis too when I lived there.  Maybe I am wrong though. 

One of my favorites ever. I remember someone on NT described him as a mixture between Juve and Pac and I thought that was the realest $!!$ I've heard in awhile.

laugh.gif
 WRONG

Weird... he got love in Memphis too when I lived there.  Maybe I am wrong though. 

^im jus not a fan my man. Memphis dudes DO bump boosie
But 2 me: webbie & foxx > boosie.
His voice jus bothers the $*@# outa me

^im jus not a fan my man. Memphis dudes DO bump boosie
But 2 me: webbie & foxx > boosie.
His voice jus bothers the $*@# outa me

laugh.gif
 WRONG

Yeah, Boosie got the high schools locked in TN
laugh.gif

Real talk, I've been making that Pac comparison for about 3 years now. Glad to see someone else sees the similarities.

laugh.gif
 WRONG

Yeah, Boosie got the high schools locked in TN
laugh.gif

Real talk, I've been making that Pac comparison for about 3 years now. Glad to see someone else sees the similarities.

Dude has the ability to speak his life and experiences on a beat with no sugar coating or exaggerating. Son has a lot of heart and passion for his music. He doesn't let media or fame alter his work, his last album will be the same as his first. some hate that, some love it.

Dude has the ability to speak his life and experiences on a beat with no sugar coating or exaggerating. Son has a lot of heart and passion for his music. He doesn't let media or fame alter his work, his last album will be the same as his first. some hate that, some love it.

Back
Top Bottom