NT, what have you gotten away with?

--DISCLAIMER: I am not the feds, feel free to tweak names and circumstances where necessary to protect the guilty.--

I'm no angel. I suspect few of us are.

in fact, I believe the world is heavily slanted against the indiscriminately truthful and altruistic.

with this in mind, this thread shall bear witness to our machiavellian schemes.

on one occasion I was in a crowded Wendy's at lunchtime when my food was taking forever...number after number was called, none of them my precious #46.

precious few minutes were left in my lunch break...and there was still the journey back ahead!

however, in a twist of fate, a voice rang out from yonder: "#37!"

what those saps behind the counter didn't know, I remembered that it was the notably prodigious haul of a much larger and more inattentive gentleman who had ordered previously. 

thinking quickly, I raised my hand to claim his prize, seizing the tantalizing bag and making my swift exit back to work with approximately double the food I ordered before diners or staff were any the wiser.

how devilish.

one time my mommy suspected my 19 year old self of coming home high, and I played it off on alcohol, which was somehow tolerated instead...she thought she was slick asking to smell my hands, thinking to detect the subtle aromas of cheap reggie and vanilla dutch emanating from my fingertips.

but what that poor dupe didn't know is that I had used hand sanitizer minutes beforehand in anticipation of this, destroying the odor and the evidence completely.

ha-ha!

there was even a time where I took advantage of the school nurses's dubious medical training, claiming her remedies of peppermint water and a comfortable chair were ineffective against my bout with "nausea." her suspicion raised, she asked to examine my sickness once my closed-door vocal performance was over.

how could she have known that I prepared for this specific circumstance by secretly crumbling up cafeteria crackers and throwing them into the toilet?

in reality, I really just wanted to go home and play THPS2...and as my home was mere blocks from the school, this is precisely what I was allowed to do.

the FOOL!

this is a thread for our gainful, shadowy designs...will any others partake in this dark confessional?

upqLt.png

I leaked the emails of a U.S. presidential candidate and organization but it was for naught because their sheep of supporters don't care at all about high level corruption.

I bought a Wu Tang album for $2 million and raised the price of a vital medication by 500%.

Nah, just nah, hell nah...

Anything I can say on here, I'm sure I've done alot worse.smh my lips are sealed.

Here's 1 for the fiends.

When I was young, this dude would come to my house to jump on my Trampoline and play bball, he use to carry a bb gun, a lil RED Ryder ****,lol thinking he was the rifleman. So everytime he came he would suck up to my mom's on some sucker ****. Being a lil weasel, my mom's is a loving southern woman greets everyone with love, until you **** up... So one day this fool told my mom's he was thirsty so my mom's made me go fix him some water. I'm like wtf fool just wanted his cake and eat it to.... He knew ****** drank straight from the water hose, none of that go in the house and fix a glass of water. So me and my lil sister went in the house, scooped up some toilet water, and spit in it, mixed it up and put some ice in that ****.... Dude drank the whole glass...smfh

Lol me and dude still cool to this day, he lives in another state now but we chill every blue moon.

This was YEARS ago.

When I was 11 my dad got me and my best friend and his older cousin a job working during the Olympics (he told them I was 14). I was in a booth selling $2 20 ounce Coke bottles for a restaurant. They gave me a fanny pack full of cash for change and the only way to keep inventory of what we sold was with dash marks on a piece of paper :lol:

Anyway, we had a tip cup and the boss said we could drink all of the pops we wanted. The first day we did it legit and made about $25 in tips. That night my best friends cousin (who worked in his own booth at another location in the park) told us his hustle. He was like, "they said we can drink as many of the cokes we wanted right? So they wont know how many you sold unless you mark it down as sold"

So basically the next day we would just mark every other coke as sold and would pocket the $2 and place it in our tip jar. By the end of the first week I had bought like 2 Sega Saturn games and all types of action figures.

July 26, 2008 i brought a sandwhich in the movie theatre to watch the dark knight |I

Nah, just nah, hell nah...

Anything I can say on here, I'm sure I've done alot worse.smh my lips are sealed.

Here's 1 for the fiends.

When I was young, this dude would come to my house to jump on my Trampoline and play bball, he use to carry a bb gun, a lil RED Ryder ****,lol thinking he was the rifleman. So everytime he came he would suck up to my mom's on some sucker ****. Being a lil weasel, my mom's is a loving southern woman greets everyone with love, until you **** up... So one day this fool told my mom's he was thirsty so my mom's made me go fix him some water. I'm like wtf fool just wanted his cake and eat it to.... He knew ****** drank straight from the water hose, none of that go in the house and fix a glass of water. So me and my lil sister went in the house, scooped up some toilet water, and spit in it, mixed it up and put some ice in that ****.... Dude drank the whole glass...smfh

Lol me and dude still cool to this day, he lives in another state now but we chill every blue moon.

This was YEARS ago.
most foul...very treacherous indeed.
When I was 11 my dad got me and my best friend and his older cousin a job working during the Olympics (he told them I was 14). I was in a booth selling $2 20 ounce Coke bottles for a restaurant. They gave me a fanny pack full of cash for change and the only way to keep inventory of what we sold was with dash marks on a piece of paper
laugh.gif

Anyway, we had a tip cup and the boss said we could drink all of the pops we wanted. The first day we did it legit and made about $25 in tips. That night my best friends cousin (who worked in his own booth at another location in the park) told us his hustle. He was like, "they said we can drink as many of the cokes we wanted right? So they wont know how many you sold unless you mark it down as sold"

So basically the next day we would just mark every other coke as sold and would pocket the $2 and place it in our tip jar. By the end of the first week I had bought like 2 Sega Saturn games and all types of action figures.
a calculating concept...nice work.
July 26, 2008 i brought a sandwhich in the movie theatre to watch the dark knight
tired.gif
deliciously subversive.

SWIM had a job at Wally world, SWIM had their on personal cash register where he checked out his share of the stores inventory. SWIM made good money, selling this inventory at his own personal register. SWIM never was seen or heard from again.

Legend says he rode away on a chariot of fire into the sky...

Last edited:
I'm a law-abiding citizen. Here's a story:

My co-worker got arrested in a prostitiution sting last week (during work hours). This fool has not been fired and is sitting at home still getting paid salary while the company investigates the situation...dude did not get away but somehow still winning SMH

Gave my high school chem teacher a weed brownie. He was one of dem "if you're going to eat during class you have to share with me" type of dudes. Homie had to know cuz them ***** were hella dank. OG was laid up at his desk eating his Krispy Kreme halfway falling asleep :lol:

Edit: Now that I think of it he should be the one posting in this thread.. "I got these dumbass high school kids to give me a pot brownie for free" :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I leaked the emails of a U.S. presidential candidate and organization but it was for naught because their sheep of supporters don't care at all about high level corruption.

Famb, you need to go see a cardiologist, all dis salt ain't good for your heart :lol:

SWIM had a job at Wally world, SWIM had their on personal cash register where he checked out his share of the stores inventory. SWIM made good money, selling this inventory at his own personal register. SWIM never was seen or heard from again.

Legend says he rode away on a chariot of fire into the sky...
a humble commoner manipulating a empire's devices for his own personal gain...a timeless triumph! sic semper tyrannis!
I'm a law-abiding citizen. Here's a story:

My co-worker got arrested in a prostitiution sting last week (during work hours). This fool has not been fired and is sitting at home still getting paid salary while the company investigates the situation...dude did not get away but somehow still winning SMH
hate not upon the carnal desires of your colleague, he is only pursuing his worldly desires in a society gone mad.

I've gotten away with a lot of cheating in my younger days

Last edited:
Homies birthday and we were negro knocking...

Me and boys was on an egging spree in HS and ended up on the news... They really wanted to find us.

We were never caught 
laugh.gif

Had a gun pulled on us tho, but that went surprisingly well too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom