NT What is the Best NY Borough out of the 5? IN YOUR OPINION?

Queens then Manhattan.

The rest of the boroughs can suck it!
laugh.gif

people say manhattan ... like i said i won't argue ... its an easy choice ... the grid is easy to navigate, 24/7 access to w/e ... time square ... etc ...

staten island, queens, the bronx ... yall ain't really saying nothing that makes your borough the best ...

queens ... yall got the U.S. Open
pimp.gif

bronx ... yall got the yankees

what else ...

BK > manhattan > everything else

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

people say manhattan ... like i said i won't argue ... its an easy choice ... the grid is easy to navigate, 24/7 access to w/e ... time square ... etc ...

staten island, queens, the bronx ... yall ain't really saying nothing that makes your borough the best ...

queens ... yall got the U.S. Open
pimp.gif

bronx ... yall got the yankees

what else ...

BK > manhattan > everything else
I ain't even gonna read through all of this thread cause I'm sure its full you BK goons running your mouthes (I seent you K
smh.gif
). How dareya'll sleep on the BX. Does the word HipHop mean anything to you? Bronx Zoo? Yankee Stadium? Botanical Garden? Orchard Beach? Van Cortlandt? City Island?Fordham Road? Man ya'll better pay homage
pimp.gif

I got love for BK but if it weren't for the fact that there are so many black people (west indians in particular) Brooklyn would not have all the hype thatit does. Listening to dudes from BK would have you thinking it was it's own state
laugh.gif
smh.gif
And aside from East NY BK ain't even that gully. Come to theBX if you wanna know what it's like to live in the hood.

And before anybody from Queens even gets the courage to open their mouth
Spoiler [+]
Kingsbridge>>>>>Queensbridge

Hip Hop in the Park was the #$! last year in Brooklyn..

I can't wait to go back to NYC, I wish I could move there ASAP

Manhattan ALL DAY

then probably Bronx-->Brooklyn-->Queens------------------------------------------------------------->SI
sick.gif

why does it seem like there's a lot of people here postin that aren't familiar with nyc at all?

long island ain't a damn borough.
laugh.gif

Lets get it straight
laugh.gif
LI and SI might as well be RI. The onlycompetition is BX and Queens but no they just don't compare to BK. We don't get swine flu epidemics, we don't treat our borough like a vat ofurine.

We was always the best and we'll keep being the best until the end of time.

laugh.gif
@ calling Manhattan(cheap attempt to add in Harlem?) a borough whotaught yall what the 5 boroughs were in school?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
@ calling Manhattan(cheap attempt to add in Harlem?) a borough who taught yall what the 5 boroughs were in school?
Huh???

Bronx, Queens, Manhattan, SI, Brooklyn ARE the 5

616px-5_Boroughs_Labels_New_York_City_Map_Julius_Schorzman.png

Lets get it straight
laugh.gif
LI and SI might as well be RI. The only competition is BX and Queens but no they just don't compare to BK. We don't get swine flu epidemics, we don't treat our borough like a vat of urine.

laugh.gif
@ calling Manhattan(cheap attempt to add in Harlem?) a borough who taught yall what the 5 boroughs were in school?

uhm.. so you think li is a borough? is that what ur sayin? wow ok
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Lets get it straight
laugh.gif
LI and SI might as well be RI. The only competition is BX and Queens but no they just don't compare to BK. We don't get swine flu epidemics, we don't treat our borough like a vat of urine.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this kid cannot be from ny originally... callingmanhatten a borough... lolwut

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Lets get it straight
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this kid cannot be from ny originally... calling manhatten a borough... lolwut

queens public schools > brooklyn public schools
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom