NT What is the Best NY Borough out of the 5? IN YOUR OPINION?

THE SOUTH BRONX! ITS THE SOUTH SOUTH BRONX!
6b23578cecc26515c15e2bd45f1a49da2354046.jpg

Manhattan keeps on makin' it
Brooklyn keeps on takin' it
Bronx keeps creatin' it
And Queens keeps on fakin' it...

The Bridge Is Over...
grin.gif

BROOKLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN !

&

of course..

THE BOOGEY DOWN BRONX.

/THREAD IN THE EYE OF THE NEEDLE.

Manhattan ftw!!!

the rest can fight amongst each other

staten island... well who really cares. it should be part of NJ... both trash literally

manhattan easy...
but was raised in the Bx
and have had some good times in Queens
SI...what?

Originally Posted by marath0n

I'm from Cali.
Someone school me on Staten
laugh.gif

Why does everyone hate it?

laugh.gif
, it's its own little island, no train goes there, no1 is going tostaten island to party unless its a house party... That's the only time i ever go to staten island is if im going to a friends house, or a family bbq.. Other than that its just trash.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

whats the meaning for callin the bronx"the boogie down bronx"??
if you aren't an x man, don't worry about it. just accept it for what it is. seriously.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Flatbush > life itself.
pimp.gif

ummmmmmm nah .. BK gets love , but Queens is the most well rounded borough .. We have a little bit of every borough in us, plus we are definitely the mostmulti-cultural borough in NYC .. In addition, we can get to every other borough in less than an hour .

Originally Posted by akuratl02

ummmmmmm nah .. BK gets love , but Queens is the most well rounded borough .. We have a little bit of every borough in us, plus we are definitely the most multi-cultural borough in NYC .. In addition, we can get to every other borough in less than an hour .
Definitely co-sign with this statement, I feel that Queens is the nexus point for all boroughs. Queens is the most multi-cultural county in thewhole United States so we have everything. But again i'm not bashing any other borough because each one has it's pro's and con's which factorin to making what nyc is.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Brooklyn,
Most known rappers, just from my area alone in Bed-Stuy
Biggie, Jay,Lil Kim,Mos Def, Fabolous, Talib Kweli, Maino etc.
Have the best pizza.

Brooklyn>Manhatten>Queens>Bronx> Staten Island
i mean seriously check the sig.
Nah son Kweli from Flatbush
we gotta have at least one
roll.gif

Busta, too.

"ain't nothing like a Brooklyn girl" CH
and that quote from some outside of BK

WI chicks FTW
the largest festival parade on the planet that generates so much $ for the city the WI Labor Day Parade
Just the whole WI vibe throughout the summer, Reggae and Soca blairing everywhere at anytime parties almost everynight during the summer
Coney Island (or what was Coney Island)
Brooklyn Cyclones

WI= West Indian or Carribean for those who don't know

some people get it ... BROOKLYN by far

Coney Island - bumper cars FTW, Nathans
EMPIRE b4 it closed
tired.gif
- how many of yall was into roller skating ... i'm nice on 4 wheels ... forget inline skates
WI parade > your favorite parade
We got the best neighborhoods (numerous and varied and real world nice lol) ... i.e. mill basin, brooklyn heights, park slope, DUMBO, Bed-Stuy (forget all the re-zoning crap they doing now) ... but u see all the brownstones ... and last but not least EAST NY (myself, henz) a few other nt'ers ...
Cosby Show - filmed in brooklyn (Brooklyn Heights section)
The culture in Brooklyn is prolly only being seen historically by Harlem
Everybody and they moms want to live in brooklyn, and like someone said when people move to brooklyn 4 another borough ... they suddenly from brooklyn
Yeh Central Park is hot, but Prospect Park is
pimp.gif
... summer time bbqs FTW ...
Rappers, celebs, we got it all .... celebs only stay in manhattan or brooklyn, w/ a couple literally in Jamaica Estates
Grand Army Plaza ... architecture, library, botanical gardens
U seen the spike lee movies, u go outside the country and u say u from brooklyn - people already know ... u say the bronx, queens, or staten and u'll get a
indifferent.gif

and how can you forget Juniors ... yall seen making the band
laugh.gif

tons of events to always go to ... there really isn't a reason to leave bk ...

people just saying boroughs i can understand most of the people that say manhattan ... but bx, queens, staten ... should have no votes ... seriously

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom