NT What is the Best NY Borough out of the 5? IN YOUR OPINION?

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

so is the borough that bad?
no its called the dump cuz it literally is where all of new york city's garbage was taken
the dump has been since closed down

and i dont think its that bad - yes it has a 'burbs feel in the south shore and feels like nyc in the north shore
lets be serious tho.. if youre tryin to raise a family, have a garage and back yard, dont wana deal with the nonsense that goes on in the city and want somepeace but still wana stay close to nyc then i dont see anything wrong with it
but if u want to feel like youre livin in nyc then move to the north shore and have fun over there - they got the hood, projects, nyc bball courts, bodegasaround the corner, etc... lets not forget that pos redman had on mtv cribs, as well as not to forget where wutang is from

I'm from West Brighton Staten Island and I love my borough but I'ma have to go with Manhattan, the city is where it's at.

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

greetings-bronx.jpg
smile.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

Is all of brooklyn like where they filmed the real world at, that look liked a pretty nice town
Not at all. Brooklyn is so diversified. There's about 35-40 different neighborhood's in brooklyn and each has its own vibe to it.

Brooklyn
We have a boatload of celebs born here
BIG to Jay to Busta to ODB to Michael Jordan to Eddie Murphy I could go on and on
We get enough songs about us, some from out of towners ( Hello Brooklyn, was originally Wayne's track , with Kweli & Mos set to feature)
We are on Tees and Hoodies worldwide
We got a Real World
Barclay's Center Nets 2011 (pending)
I mean, really ?

My opinion might not matter being that I'm a Cali head but when I visited NYC a few years back I really enjoyed Bx Queens and Manhattan
I walked thru Harlem on my way to sylvias and my dad had them cats lookin at us funny cuz he kept lookin around like a tourist. And it's a $%%@@ gettin ataxi uptown man lol
I enjoyed Bx(Yankee stadium) and Brooklyn too but I have to give it to Queens
oh and the misconception that Cali cats have that new yorkers are surly and mean is wrong. Everyone I met out there was hella coo

I really need to take a trip to ny I live in cali the ny atmosphere just seems really cool once I'm done with school I'm going on a trip for sure.

Brooklyn,
Most known rappers, just from my area alone in Bed-Stuy
Biggie, Jay,Lil Kim,Mos Def, Fabolous, Talib Kweli, Maino etc.
Have the best pizza.

Brooklyn>Manhatten>Queens>Bronx> Staten Island
i mean seriously check the sig.

Born in Brooklyn raised in Queens

Manhattan,Queens,Brooklyn,Bronx, S.I.

NYC=
pimp.gif
Everything you could ever want/need is right here

Why is Staten island being shown little love? extra tan italian girls FTW!
But Manhattan> Staten Island > _______ the rest of the boroughs are all trashy and ghettos
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom