NT, what is the spiciest thing you have ever eaten?

tumblr_m6gu1dRPwc1rny9c4o1_500.png

Originally Posted by Kiiing

The hot sauce from this place .. couple of drops and it has your mouth on fire. Food spot in Manhattan (6th ave & 53rd).d

23658_1162599523401_7923134_n.jpg

It would probably be this.

I need some Halal soon though... It's been too long.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by wizards23

Dave's Insanity hot sauce is pretty intense

The is the hottest thing I had too and it is just pure pain. I don't even know why they sell it:

Daves_insanity_sauce.jpg

This is just a novelty.  I don't see how adding any of this to food makes it better.  It's pretty much pepper spray in a bottle.

Bump. I'm eating some wasabi peas and it made me think of this thread. Wonder what other spicy foods nters have encountered.

The jerk wings at Buffalo Wild Wings. Either my tolerance has went up or BW3s have toned it back, last time I had them, they wasnt that hot.

Cluck U 911 Wings

Cluck-U Chicken (a.k.a. "Cluck") serve chicken wings  ("wingers") with a variety of traditional sauces including Honey-Hickory and spicy sauces on the scale Mild, Atomic, Nuclear, Thermo-Nuclear and 911. At some locations where the "911" sauce is served, customers must sign a liability waiver.[sup][3][/sup]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluck-U_Chicken

oh lordy they are terrible...ate two on a dare as quick as i could. burned going in, going down, and coming out. 
sick.gif

Death in a bottle anyone? I'm just another one of those people that has a high tolerance for spicy food so, I was challenged to try this. This $*** is beyond spicy. I see other people mentioned it already but, sheesh .. it is horribly spicy.

Since I'm here I googled the spiciest pepper of 2013.

"Moruga Scorpion'' 4xs hotter than habanero... looks like death. :lol:

Last edited:

Death in a bottle anyone? I'm just another one of those people that has a high tolerance for spicy food so, I was challenged to try this. This $*** is beyond spicy. I see other people mentioned it already but, sheesh .. it is horribly spicy.

It's this right here. Regretted it right away.

Them jalapeno peppers they throw in banh mis.

I asked them not to put it in there because I can't handle super spicy stuff.

Little did I know they added it in.

i dont know about yall but the blazin sauce at bww is good... i dont get it all the time because it gives me mud butt...

Blazin' wings from Buffalo Wild Wings

&

The hot sauce from this place .. couple of drops and it has your mouth on fire. Food spot in Manhattan (6th ave & 53rd).d

23658_1162599523401_7923134_n.jpg
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH first time I ate this street meat i didn't realize how hot the the hot sauce was. I was drunk as hell and told them to pour a lot on my food.
sick.gif
A lot of hot sauces at the other street meat places I was used to weren't really that hot at all.

Street meat guy "My friend, are you sure"?

Me like a drunk mumbling idiot "yes i can take it"

20 minutes later I'm buying multiple bottles of water. it was so delicious that i couldn't stop eating, but it was burning a hole in my mouth.
roll.gif

my boy made a pulled pork once... me not eating pork and my other friends all being jerkoffs decided to add a few drops of Dave's Insanity to it. we flipped the breaker, got everyone outside and two of them went to work.

welp, in the darkness they didn't realize how much they used but knew they OD'd because they started tearing up and the bottle felt way lighter.

everyone files back inside, after another hour or so it's time for eats. we gracefully bow out and watch.

it's awful. people are barfing, crying, snotting, belching, etc. heads are screaming WHO ADDED MUSTARD & my boy is eating it & crying IT'S SO HOT BUT I'M SO HUNGRY and later that night made the bowl look like a Dalmatian's coat.

My father makes salsa with ghost peppers but pepper extract is hotter then most salsas and hot sauces.

Back
Top Bottom