NT: what movies that you want to be remade???

Some I thought of; off the top of my head

Silence of the Lambs
Scream
Point Break
Back to the Future
The Goonies
Top Gun

Disclaimer: I realize some people hate remakes but I take them for entertainment value

No.....Hell No.

laugh.gif
ive seen back to the future and it was pretty basic and oldish looking. it could use some modern day special effects. would definately watch.

eek.gif
at some of you posting movies from the 70s.

id definately go see the last airbender

marie as katara

Last edited:
I never understood why people get so angry over remakes; if they are bad they just make you appreciate the OG even more

BIG.

starring jennifer lawrence.

Or mannequin shout out young kim cattrall 8)

Last edited:
they better not touch 'Problem Child' either.

this is turning to a rustling thread for me and I'm not really a big movie watcher either 
laugh.gif

if it wasnt for Futurama, i wouldnt even know what Back To The Future was even about.

i seen it like ONCE. as a kid.

Rosemary's Baby
Silence of the Lambs
The Shining
The Exorcist
It
American Pyscho(even tho it only came out 14 years ago)

Spawn badly needs a remake. That franchise has way too much intrigue and great characters to be represented by that lone c-rate 97(?) adaptation.

Spawn badly needs a remake. That franchise has way too much intrigue and great characters to be represented by that lone c-rate 97(?) adaptation.
I loved the cartoon and comic as a kid. I remember it came on late at night on HBO I think because of the language and graphic contents :lol:

I also think it has a lot of potential if done right. It has to be twisted yet approachable kinda like the most recent Batman series.

Rosemary's Baby
Silence of the Lambs
The Shining
The Exorcist
It
American Pyscho(even tho it only came out 14 years ago)
This. That dream/rape scene had me legit shook "This is no dream. This is really happening!"

smokin.gif

Yes, I been wanting this for years. Other than Batman, Spawn's my favorite superhero. Dude has the best powers.

Here's mine, other than the previous 2:

Cool Hand Luke (I'm actually very sketchy on this, but if done right 
smokin.gif
)

Running Man

A live-action Mega Man

An R-rated Spider-Man with Carnage n Venom

Lolita

Back
Top Bottom