NT what you doing this friday night?

Originally Posted by bjamez20

all you can drink for $10 at the dive bar
pimp.gif

where is this mythical place you speak of?  do they also have unicorns?  sweet jesus, if my local bar had $10 all you can drink I would be dead and they would be out of business.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

all you can drink for $10 at the dive bar
pimp.gif

where is this mythical place you speak of?  do they also have unicorns?  sweet jesus, if my local bar had $10 all you can drink I would be dead and they would be out of business.

Probably gonna plan on getting it down tonight; y'know, partyin', yeah. It's gonna be fun. Really looking forward to the weekend, though.

Probably gonna plan on getting it down tonight; y'know, partyin', yeah. It's gonna be fun. Really looking forward to the weekend, though.

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

got to make time pass till my shift is over
if it doesn't rain like it was earlier over here in nyc i might go see green latern with some friends 

what you guys dealing with tonight? 
nerd.gif
green lantern was just ok imo, blake lively was the best part of the whole movie. 
i have work tonight, badminton open gym at my rec center 
laugh.gif
 some of the rudest mother %%$!@*% on this earth are badminton players, im convinced

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

got to make time pass till my shift is over
if it doesn't rain like it was earlier over here in nyc i might go see green latern with some friends 

what you guys dealing with tonight? 
nerd.gif
green lantern was just ok imo, blake lively was the best part of the whole movie. 
i have work tonight, badminton open gym at my rec center 
laugh.gif
 some of the rudest mother %%$!@*% on this earth are badminton players, im convinced

Originally Posted by FOG

what you did, i see it

going to adams morgan by my self because everyone flaked tonite FMLLLLLLLL..i need some new @+%!%@# in dc

Back
Top Bottom