NT what you doing this friday night?

Pshhh.. I ain't doin' diddly squat
30t6p3b.gif

NBA 2K11 & Dead Nation for the rest of the night.

I also wanna check out "Basketball Diaries". I heard it's real good.

GA NTers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had wisdom teeth pulled...oxycodone got me on chill. So its a move night

Wife took the kids to her mom's bd party OT, so I'm drinking Sam Adams, eating wings and playing poker.

a bunch of my friends got together and set up a "june birthday party celebration". pre game then hitting the bars.

just came back from the gym. i want to go out tonight, so many hot women out there im horny as hell.

Getting ready to move up to Minneapolis... got that real person job out of college. Pretty excited. Tonight's my last night with my college buddies, though... 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Just worked for 13hours without a lunch break...I'm about to watch some netflix and go to bed 

Originally Posted by rjones416

just came back from the gym. i want to go out tonight, so many hot women out there im horny as hell.
What's the hot women gotta do with you hornin'

packing up and getting ready to leave my vacation out in NYC. Don't really want to go back to hot %#! Texas
30t6p3b.gif

packing up and getting ready to leave my vacation out in NYC. Don't really want to go back to hot $*+ Texas
30t6p3b.gif

not a damn thing....had to go to work and be there at 9:45 this morning.....got off at 6 in the evening, got my first check (the shortest one) drove to chipotle and got back home at 9 tonight.

now I'm cooking late as hell, so I can heat this food up tomorrow when I get off at 7, def wasn't going to cook AND eat tonight, never eating late again.

going to bed soon.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom