NT what're some of the first things you notice about someone

Not everyone cares about that trivial stuff man

Not saying everyone should be buying J's or 100$+ shoes but you got people wearing converse knockoffs for 10$ they bought at a chinese market.
Our feet deserve better. Buying knockoffs shows me you dont care about your feet is all
I wouldnt say thats trivial stuff

Last edited:
Not saying everyone should be buying J's or 100$+ shoes but you got people wearing converse knockoffs for 10$ they bought at a chinese market.
Our feet deserve better. Buying knockoffs shows me you dont care about your feet is all
I wouldnt say thats trivial stuff
So? Again, some people don't care about those trivial things. I mean we are seriously black balling females because of the shoes they wear? I don't understand it but we are all allowed our preferences.

So you see a chick and shes wearing like some payless sneakers but shes BAD.

pass?

Or youre dating someone and they have horrible shoe taste but everything else is perfect.

U gonna costanza the situation?

Last edited:
Aite 4get Payless lol
Just terrible taste in shoes 4 sum reason

Thats a deal breaker?

Aite 4get Payless lol
Just terrible taste in shoes 4 sum reason

Thats a deal breaker?

Pretty much yea. It shows me you dont think highly enough of yourself or your feet. Why wouldnt your feet deserve decent shoes? And again, I dont care if its an old model, if you got it on clearance or whatever, just dont buy fugazzi crap
And never say shoes are trivial things.

Last edited:
Pretty much yea. It shows me you dont think highly enough of yourself or your feet. Why wouldnt your feet deserve decent shoes? And again, I dont care if its an old model, if you got it on clearance or whatever, just dont buy fugazzi crap
Only on Niketalk. 

I see where you are coming from...

A lot of people judge you by your shoes. Almost everybody I know looks at your face then your shoes....

I always hear people saying you could tell a lot about someone based on their shoes. But what exactly?  Suppose I'm wearing a pair of Air Jordan's. What would that mean?

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Females - Face, then expression upon seeing me, then the body.

Males - expression, then the body...then whether or not he's a threat.

So you walk around with your head down? Because there is no way the FIRST thing you notice is shoes

Example of a "trying too hard" answer. So you don't look at the face body? All of that other stuff comes first? Sure
Let's put it this way, if I see Niykee walking through the mall and she's rocking Champion kicks, I'm passing.

Let's put it this way, if I see Niykee walking through the mall and she's rocking Champion kicks, I'm passing.

Post to sn ratio on point

Give her some foambs. I actually dig beautiful chicks rocking champion sneakers n less expensive things

Last edited:
In my experiences, if a girls has whack shoes then normally her overall style is lacking too. When a girls overall style is lacking, its normally cause she wasnt popular during when she was younger. And if she's attractive, that means she's probably a late bloomer. Late bloomers normally have a lower body count on them. So pretty much whack shoes translate to a lower body count. It aint always right but what theory is lol. Im not here putting girls with a lower count on a pedestal either but don't sleep on those girls wit those reeboks on.

Last edited:
For girls #1 it's always the butt, eyes drift there automatically
After that its usually their shoes,sandals, whatever is on their feet....this goes for girls and guys. Feel like they say a lot about a person

What're some of yours/

Same. Teeth are primary for me.

Back
Top Bottom